User Controls

Lol what a cuck.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/2864302/meet-the-man-who-lets-his-girlfriend-have-sex-with-other-men-so-that-she-doesnt-leave-him/

Ayy lmao.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I’m not really interested in chasing other women and I know if I did then Beatrice wouldn’t be happy about it.

we deserve a nuclear exchange, followed by several meteors
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Read about this the other day.

We should rename him Bill Krozby. I'd harpoon the fucking whale, it's not even as if she's god-tier hot
    his combination of lazy eye and spastic facial muscles are pretty amusing though. I guess the alternative for him is probably peering in changing-room windows or chopping up hookers, so she's probably doing a public service
    Originally posted by aldra his combination of lazy eye and spastic facial muscles are pretty amusing though. I guess the alternative for him is probably peering in changing-room windows or chopping up hookers, so she's probably doing a public service

I was looking at him and wondering if he was slightly retarded
    Originally posted by reject I was looking at him and wondering if he was slightly retarded

he kind of reminds me of a guy I went to high school with. I got into a fight with him on his birthday because he was screaming at his girlfriend who was a pretty close friend of mine at the time.

he was 1/8th aboriginal and got a special 'indigenous' scholarship to university, prominent story in the uni newsletter, face on the messageboard etc.

he dropped out of uni literally the day after that article ran, I think he's a sort of professional poker player now
    infinityshock Black Hole
    im betting the majority of dudes fucking that sow are niggers...cause she aint no special catch.

if i were in a relationship where the chick wanted to fuck other dudes i sure to fuck would be fucking other chicks. if the relationship-chick said i couldnt fuck other chicks, but she still wanted to fuck other dudes, my only reply would be 'sure thing'

followed by me telling her to never call me or come by my house again.
    Wait until he gets the raser peepee

then he will toss that fat trash to the curb.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Cucked in the dick! He was cucked in the dick!! Cuck, cuck, cuck, cuck Cuck, CUck, CUCk, CUCKED! in the dick!

But seriously if you wanted to be with a chick and she wanted other dicks I think FWB with be the smart and reasonable compromise here.
    She's such a gross fat whore too, lol. This guy must have a hell of a personality; he's kind of gross but he isn't a super ugly dude by any means, the fact that he cherishes this fat bitch says a lot about him personally.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by reject Read about this the other day.

We should rename him Bill Krozby. I'd harpoon the fucking whale, it's not even as if she's god-tier hot

why? discount whore is the guy that talks about people fucking his ugly wife...
    by the way didn't click because sophie is an ip logging faggot
    http://imgur.com/a/R2isR

my ugly wife.

also lol @ url
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Also not only guys fuck my wife, girls fuck her too, then I fuck the girls, then the guys fuck me. :D
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Discount Whore http://imgur.com/a/R2isR

my ugly wife.

also lol @ url

That is a nice ass I must admit.
    Its the angle, she's really 300lbs
    Can confirm, fucked Dw's wife, she was pretty ugly
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby by the way didn't click because sophie is an ip logging faggot

Only to you bae, and i got your IP already bro it don't matter whether you click or not.
    wtfisthishit Yung Blood
    Who the fuck would go to the newspapers and post that? Also I'd probably fuck her after a few drinks.
    didnt click
Jump to Top