User Controls

Post ITT and I will tell you why I am better than you.

Steven African Astronaut
    :)
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Billionaire, rightful present President of the United States, genetically perfect, pure Bavarian phenotype, no health problems.

Go ahead, impress me.

Make me lol, as opposed to cringe.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Billionaire, rightful present President of the United States, genetically perfect, pure Bavarian phenotype, no health problems.

Go ahead, impress me.

Make me lol, as opposed to cringe.

I'm the opposite of all those and to me, that's what would make me better. But not my thread sorry I just wanted to chime in.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I'm the opposite of all those and to me, that's what would make me better. But not my thread sorry I just wanted to chime in.

To me you will always be the rightful President of the United States.

Things would be better with someone like you in charge.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    You're not better than anyone here.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Michael Myers You're not better than anyone here.

Say that to my face on the golf course and not on the internet.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    hispanic effort troll is hispanic
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Donald Trump To me you will always be the rightful President of the United States.

Things would be better with someone like you in charge.

Thanks. I agree. I mean to me it's not complicated. If I'm I charge I raise everyone's wages by 50 dollars an hour no matter what. I would make everything that costs money to buy, free. And then I would make all amusement park lines go away and I would force everyone to be happy all the time. My final order of business would be to kill everyone from India.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Thanks. I agree. I mean to me it's not complicated. If I'm I charge I raise everyone's wages by 50 dollars an hour no matter what. I would make everything that costs money to buy, free. And then I would make all amusement park lines go away and I would force everyone to be happy all the time. My final order of business would be to kill everyone from India.

No you wouldn't. You'd try your best. That would be great, someone who actually tries their best to maximise human wellbeing.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    seems like a nutter thread
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Donald Trump No you wouldn't. You'd try your best. That would be great, someone who actually tries their best to maximise human wellbeing.

I can't tell if this is a genuine compliment or not.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    And that's why I would NOT make a good president
    Steven African Astronaut
    bigger dick than all of u
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Steven bigger dick than all of u

I've seen your Lil weiner. You tried to make it a meme around into sanc/Redfern times. I was also spamming my dick at the time and I remember PMing it to many people, especially those associated with totse2.

So unless you've had dick embiggenment surgery since then mine is bigger and I can prove it
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    And I bet my dick size is somewhere in between the two of your sizes and I also have backup proof
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo I've seen your Lil weiner. You tried to make it a meme around into sanc/Redfern times. I was also spamming my dick at the time and I remember PMing it to many people, especially those associated with totse2.

So unless you've had dick embiggenment surgery since then mine is bigger and I can prove it

yea dude I posted my flaccid wiener a few times

its weird that you remember it this well

might I remind you that MINE made the front page and YOURS did not.

~mic drop~
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Mine was offensively huge/bent and would result in a banning for posting it. Like for some reason you were allowed to post your Lil flaccid bean but I'd post with an alt for a while, then when engaged with a totse2er, would present my penis to them and would be immediately banned. It was pretty funny, idoosyncracy or whoever really took the tables, at least arnox wasn't super gay (actually, he definitely is super gay) and posted the tables recently.

Fuck those totse2ers tho, so fucking gay holy fuck
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    more or less bent than narc
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah yuck I remember some of you having really weird red dicks all curved and weird
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Truth be told and honestly, seriously, jokes aside, I have probably the nicest dick out of everyone here. I'm not saying for sure as I have no idea but I know mine is pretty much perfect
Jump to Top