User Controls

Who wants to adopt me as their pet kitty cat?

blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    I could curl up in your lap and you could put a cute little collar on me. ^_^
    bling bling Dark Matter
    w/ts ur skinning up speed
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Only if you look like this and say "Nyaa" instead of " Meow".

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Pics
    I'll kill you
    bling bling Dark Matter
    do u think it iys owright for young ppls to do animal experiments in theyre own home??,
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dibs
    bling bling Dark Matter
    nood its whoever conmes first to the shelter at 8am too adopte it after is been old enuf 2 be spawked like got its 4 skin toold off so it cont formed babbis
    Pics
    bling bling Dark Matter
    how wen i wus going 2 adopt 2 tiger in 2009 adn we offerd to reserve it we the first ppl wot wonted it adn we offer to put reserve on it adn they sed no com back soon afder iyts jads plz ples nd wen we came there wos a line at the door adn sum wother nnoods in front waiting for same cats so we had to got 2 other nood cats
    Lel
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Pretty sure that's Zek.

Fuck it until it has a forced prostate orgasm live on TinyChat regularly. You could start a camshow and make money off it. Be merciless.
    Pictures please.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by blackbird I could curl up in your lap and you could put a cute little collar on me. ^_^

ill slather my cock in peanut butter and maple syrup and you can slurp it off with your tongue
    bling bling Dark Matter
    1 time me put a guniea pig in microwave for nuclear testin and it came owt alright and if u jab it wif a fork it ses wikkd
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Malice Pretty sure that's Zek.

Fuck it until it has a forced prostate orgasm live on TinyChat regularly. You could start a camshow and make money off it. Be merciless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGW6ym6A7CU
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman

actual picture of me
    Originally posted by Malice Pretty sure that's Zek.

It isn't Zek.

Or Zek learned magic and got major plastic surgery.

I got pics of Catgirl/Blackbird.

Hey honey, have you ever heard the saying that you don't choose a cat, the cat choses you? That's not true. I just chose you. I already got you a collar for you, some food trays and a lot of toys.

Let's go home.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ??
Jump to Top