User Controls

Crime! Crime? Breaking and entering.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Not a burglar, which is why this thread isn't in BI. But some fucking nigger tried to do a B&E on my house, they fucked up though. They also didn't count on my 6 locks, yee ain't got nothing on my locks.

I am 80% sure it's this dude from a couple streets over cause he do want what i have and he hates my guts. He's also a criminal like me so street rules apply. I didn't call the cops, i just hid a little camera to confirm it's who i think it is. Then when i know, i'm bombing his house. I've been waiting for an excuse to do something extreme and out of proportion to this faggot.

Maybe i should just remove my locks have an alert go off when my little spy cam sees someone at the door, grab my pistol and shoot him through the dome(head).

Guns are loud though, so i'd have to make it seem it was this dude's gun and plant evidence of a struggle, GSR, and make it seem i got a couple punches to the face and ducked a shot. And i'd have to make it fast.

Hmm. Bombs are easier, and they go off when i tell them to, even from a distance. It probably won't kill him because i'm not gonna put a car bomb of 100+ pounds parked in his driveway. That's excessive even for me.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Exactly.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    what if they found cp inside?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie Not a burglar, which is why this thread isn't in BI. But some fucking nigger tried to do a B&E on my house, they fucked up though. They also didn't count on my 6 locks, yee ain't got nothing on my locks.

I am 80% sure it's this dude from a couple streets over cause he do want what i have and he hates my guts. He's also a criminal like me so street rules apply. I didn't call the cops, i just hid a little camera to confirm it's who i think it is. Then when i know, i'm bombing his house. I've been waiting for an excuse to do something extreme and out of proportion to this faggot.

Maybe i should just remove my locks have an alert go off when my little spy cam sees someone at the door, grab my pistol and shoot him through the dome(head).

Guns are loud though, so i'd have to make it seem it was this dude's gun and plant evidence of a struggle, GSR, and make it seem i got a couple punches to the face and ducked a shot. And i'd have to make it fast.

Hmm. Bombs are easier, and they go off when i tell them to, even from a distance. It probably won't kill him because i'm not gonna put a car bomb of 100+ pounds parked in his driveway. That's excessive even for me.

this is illegal
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat what if they found cp inside?

Wariat's first thought
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by blaster master The funniest thing to do would be have then break into your barely secured house and then find themselves unable to get out because say, they knocked a full refrigerator onto themselves and you didn't find them for idk 2-3 days because you were staying at ur buddies house on a bendy.

That'd be good. But i'd have to get some industrial grade bio-hazard cleaning crap to get rid of the mess afterward

Originally posted by Wariat what if they found cp inside?

31337 Sk1lls is keeping a box of Polaroids in a shoe box under the bed. Mess your place up and make it look 20 years older and all but abandoned for best cinematic dramatic reveal.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Sophie Not a burglar, which is why this thread isn't in BI. But some fucking nigger tried to do a B&E on my house, they fucked up though. They also didn't count on my 6 locks, yee ain't got nothing on my locks.

You probably won't do shit but type about here.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You probably won't do shit but type about here.

I will probably do something similar to what i posted about but not the exact same, for reasons of plausible deniability.

inb4 oh yeah herp derp

I'm behind one-thousand-three-hundred-and-thirty-seven proxies.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    How do u think he knew u weren't home?
    Originally posted by Sudo How do u think he knew u weren't home?

Maybe i was home and he came to settle affairs in the dead of night like a pussy. Maybe he saw me drive close by and figured he could take/rape/murder my gf. The thought alone makes me wanna walk over there right now with an axe. Maybe it was a crime of opportunity, attempted at least. Because i could tell from the kind of damage the person responsible isn't a pro at it.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Wht if you can get inside nd enter without breaking nothing
    Originally posted by Sophie I will probably do something similar to what i posted about but not the exact same, for reasons of plausible deniability.

inb4 oh yeah herp derp

I'm behind one-thousand-three-hundred-and-thirty-seven proxies.

Yup, here you are, just typing about it.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Technically this thread breaks the "conspiracy involvement" law and we can all be prosecuted
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sophie Then when i know, i'm bombing his house. I've been waiting for an excuse to do something extreme and out of proportion to this faggot.

make it look like Mossad
    Originally posted by Ghost Technically this thread breaks the "conspiracy involvement" law and we can all be prosecuted

Originally posted by Speedy Parker Yup, here you are, just typing about it.

Hey speedy back when you were an arsonist for hire, i bet you wished you had my level of sophistication when it comes to means and matters of utter annihilation.
Jump to Top