User Controls

BREAKING: Man shot in the chest on Sheffield street nr bling howse

bling bling Dark Matter
    http://www.thestar.co.uk/our-towns-and-cities/sheffield/breaking-man-shot-in-the-chest-on-sheffield-street-1-8397417
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i wuz smokin a spliff in shed at the time
    Originally posted by bling bling i wuz smokin a spliff in shed at the time

tell it to the judge kid
    Did you know either of them?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    thar a black merc i seen sumtimes parked on tower block next too the beemas (wtf why do ppl livin in a shittie tower block an every1 keeps buyin bemers wdf theres 3 of them now all m3s noods) n it had always wif custom licence plate like raousula or sunm shit u cont even see the merc tho so idk
    wtfisthishit Yung Blood
    Speak English you fucking faggot, honestly I hope you die in your sleep tonight.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/i-am-the-devil-sheffield-killer-slashed-and-stabbed-teenager-in-the-head-with-scissors-months-before-murder-of-craig-wild-1-8396697

Originally posted by bling bling thar a black merc i seen sumtimes parked on tower block next too the beemas (wtf why do ppl livin in a shittie tower block an every1 keeps buyin bemers wdf theres 3 of them now all m3s noods) n it had always wif custom licence plate like raousula or sunm shit u cont even see the merc tho so idk

Drug dealers, go make friends and new connects
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i havnt confirmed if even pakis own the bmwers yet wen the 2 pakiss tride makeing me their fiend tehy were in a shitty astra
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ya bro hook me uyp a nickle bg of crakc

"brb bradford"
    Sheffield seems to have quite a lot of murders, don't get yourself shot
    bling bling Dark Matter
    wen i met pakis owtside tesco they did same thing i askd if they cn get hash thy said ye i asked dose it bubble wen u hold flame on it they look confuse and sed no adn than asked iff i wos a undercover than asked if i wud run a grow for them
    Should have said yes, they'd probably set you up with a house. Someone once offered me a house as long as I watched over the grow
    infinityshock Black Hole
    this is an urban legend.

everyone knows there are no guns in UKistan
    There's plenty of guns here, my friend killed himself with a shotgun 10 years ago
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by reject There's plenty of guns here, my friend killed himself with a shotgun 10 years ago

Originally posted by reject There's plenty of guns here, my friend killed himself with a shotgun 10 years ago

lies. guns in europistan are mythical things...like unicorns and pixies and intelligent niggers
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by reject Should have said yes, they'd probably set you up with a house. Someone once offered me a house as long as I watched over the grow

he wuz a 12 yr old chav fucing nood u will be the next retarded kid in a rape skandal watch
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Well yea if it was a 12 year old kid you say no. This was a dude who got arrested about a week prior for living in a grow op lol
    bling bling Dark Matter
    bottom ofd my yard wtf
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by bling bling i wuz smokin a spliff in shed at the time

Why does the UK have to be like American gang culture?

Weird thing. I'v lived near Oakland Ca most of my life. I'v been shot at and guns pushed in my face a few times each.. but I have never seen anyone killed in front of me before.

closest thing is some girl ran into our store I worked at in my late teens and said "the cops shot my boyfriend".. then I watched the cops chase him all around in their cars while he drove away. then I heard pop pop pop about 20 minutes later. but he survived. also lots of shootings up the street from my house over the years and reading about them dying in a couple of incidents. but the news makes things look worst than the real world is. it's messed up more now in many ways, but in the USA at least the homicide rate has dropped a lot.. except Chicago. man Chicago is fucked up right now
Jump to Top