User Controls

New shipment from BRITISH FOOD SUPPLIES

Look at all the imported goodness.

Kafka sweaty
    Jesus Christ why would you go to the bother of importing that shit? Get real sauces not powder.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Kafka Jesus Christ why would you go to the bother of importing that shit? Get real sauces not powder.

Instant granules...Just add hot water for HEAVEN
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Im gonna buy some Robinsons and find a drop of it that doesn't have any fruit, take a picture of it, and file a lawsuit for everything they have. I win.
    Next time...eccles cakes and christmas puddings.
    Kafka sweaty
    I'm looking at the site now. I would get the colman's mustard, hula hoops, heinz beans, mushy peas, bistro gravy and that's all the pages I'm gonna scroll.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Instant granules…Just add hot water for HEAVEN

and you put that on rice etc? I don't think I could use it as more than a small dip but even then I wouldn't
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    They sell hula hoops at the grocery store?
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by mmQ They sell hula hoops at the grocery store?

they're crisp snacks. original or salt and vinegar are nice.
    Kafka sweaty
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka

What do those look like yummm
    2fly4U2 Houston [my further incomprehensive anogramma]
    Originally posted by Kafka

These look tasty
    2fly4U2 Houston [my further incomprehensive anogramma]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Next time…eccles cakes and christmas puddings.

what are christmas puddings?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    what

why does 'weetabix' have an A in it
    Originally posted by aldra what

why does 'weetabix' have an A in it

to rhyme with betabix
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Look at all the imported goodness.

made in the UK with imported ingredients and halal labor
    Ghost Black Hole
    oh my god it's all just sugar and rat droppings! how about an apple, you faT FUCK

did you know that consuming CITRIX ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM CITRATE actually increase your estrogen levels by 420.679% and make you more likely to suck on a penis
    Originally posted by Ghost oh my god it's all just sugar and rat droppings! how about an apple, you faT FUCK

Um it's all either no or low sugar.

...rat droppings just add fiber.
    Originally posted by 2fly4U2 what are christmas puddings?

It wouldn't be Crimbo without one (or 2)

https://british-food-supplies.myshopify.com/products/matthew-walker-luxury-christmas-pudding-400g?mc_cid=1deda11655&mc_eid=a781adaff9

Originally posted by Kafka they're crisp snacks. original or salt and vinegar are nice.

Sorry...Gotta be pickled onion monster munch over hula hoops miss.

Jump to Top