User Controls

My favorite foods

Bradley Black Hole
    The hot dog aka poor ppl sausage is a staple of my diet and always has been.

I only eat beef or turkey dogs but i do sometimes have brotwurst that contain pork [the only time i consume pig is in sausages]

I also like summer sausages even when its not summer.

In addition to the previously mentioned sausages i also like when ppl get creative and add fun stuff to sausage like cheese, jalapenos, chicken, olives, onions, beer, honey, garlic. I like sauerkraut and sometimes pickles.

A favorite YouTube channel of mine is Ordinary Sausage who makes unconventional sausages. Hes kind of a weirdo and like most sober chefs is very fat.

I ate 4 of these today made by me in the microwave.

A lot of people make jokes about how much i love sausages.

EXCEPT the crumbled sausage that comes on pizza. That shit is fucking disgusting so is pepperoni!

I do like chorizos as well.

What's your favourite kind of sausage?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Saw this today in my Facebook feed.

Lets see.

Cadbury's creme eggs
    Greggs deep dish meat and potato pies, no longer made
    Cornish Pasties
    Indian food, specifically chicken curry of some description with pilau rice
    turkish delight
    bread
    cake
    pizza
    English fish and chips from an actual chippy...not stupid American versions

ETA: Toad in the hole, shepherds pie, yoar mom's snatch

...the only one of those I actually eat now is Indian food (with cauliflower rice instead of real rice).
    Bradley Black Hole
    Those aren't sausages at all. Please stay on topic.
    Thread title

"My favorite foods"

Not

"My favorite sausages
    "

And yes, toad in the hole is part sausage.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I thought it was an egg cooked in the center of toast
    Originally posted by Bradley I thought it was an egg cooked in the center of toast

You thought wrong.

Bradley Black Hole
    Maybe you need to go back and cross abbey street

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    why would someone cook an egg inside of a piece of toast instead of just putting on top of toast?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    nevermind the answer is either because theyre a dumb butt or they're just trying to be FANCY to try and get paid or impress someone
    Kafka sweaty
    I'm a fussy eater so my diet is limited, but I'll try everything once. Favs would be cheesy gravy chip and kimchi with duck and fried rice. Full English breakfast, salmon with wheaten bread, shrimp salad with onion rings, Romanian potatoes, beef stroganoff, cherry pie, Greek breakfast bagel. Baguette with ham, blue cheese and mustard. Chicken liver pate with a bread baton. Curry wurst because it's easy.
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kafka blue cheese and mustard

what a nasty dish
    Originally posted by Bradley Maybe you need to go back and cross abbey street

Lol NOT toad in the hole...which has been around longer than stupid USA.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toad_in_the_hole
    Steven African Astronaut
    fucking boring
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Kafka I'm a fussy eater so my diet is limited, but I'll try everything once. Favs would be cheesy gravy chip and kimchi with duck and fried rice. Full English breakfast, salmon with wheaten bread, shrimp salad with onion rings, Romanian potatoes, beef stroganoff, cherry pie, Greek breakfast bagel. Baguette with ham, blue cheese and mustard. Chicken liver pate with a bread baton. Curry wurst because it's easy.

Chicken liver pate? Are you a cat?
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Chicken liver pate? Are you a cat?

Liver has vitamins I need, but it doesn't taste great so I get it as chicken liver and garlic pate.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    2fly4U2 Houston [my further incomprehensive anogramma]
    Sushi
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by 2fly4U2 Sushi

I wish they had Wasabi sushi here augh
    Kafka sweaty
    A lot of the stores closed down during the pandemic. I used to sit in the garden at St. Paul's eating it, first thing I'd do when I got to London.
    2fly4U2 Houston [my further incomprehensive anogramma]
    Originally posted by Kafka I wish they had Wasabi sushi here augh

There are several Wasabi sushi & bento places around me. I like their Salmon Poke with Salad and Steamed Shrimp Shumai
Jump to Top