User Controls

Hi, I'm new here

Dearth Yung Blood
    Heyo, this is my first post on this forum so I'll probably get a bunch of cool people saying 'who gives a shit' and yeah; everyone here seems real cool and it's real cute.
    Music's my game and I'd love to hear what some of you have to offer; plus I'm under the impression that I'm the best and can probably school the music industry in general; so if anyone here plays tunes, hit me up and we'll talk shop and shit. I like a wide variety of tunes, so I'll upload those as I go. I only post from the bathtub so good luck with your threats everyone :)

Also I'm not cool enough to use 'lol's or 'noob' or that gangster talk so you'll just have to deal.
    Hope one of you regulars hits up this topic so I know I'm really in the fold :V

Here's a good album to set the tone, and if anyone's wondering what my avatar is; it's L. Ron Hubbard and his band, The Apollo Stars, thankssss bye :)

https://youtu.be/JnlBgRpT7oo
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Hold up, we're going to need your firstborn before you can post here. And your dad's email.
    Dearth Yung Blood
    No kids, but I'll mail you some jizz. funnygames1974@gmail.com
    Welcome.
    Take bundy every day or gtfo./
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dearth Heyo, this is my first post on this forum so I'll probably get a bunch of cool people saying 'who gives a shit' and yeah; everyone here seems real cool and it's real cute.
    Music's my game and I'd love to hear what some of you have to offer; plus I'm under the impression that I'm the best and can probably school the music industry in general; so if anyone here plays tunes, hit me up and we'll talk shop and shit. I like a wide variety of tunes, so I'll upload those as I go. I only post from the bathtub so good luck with your threats everyone :)

Also I'm not cool enough to use 'lol's or 'noob' or that gangster talk so you'll just have to deal.
    Hope one of you regulars hits up this topic so I know I'm really in the fold :V

Here's a good album to set the tone, and if anyone's wondering what my avatar is; it's L. Ron Hubbard and his band, The Apollo Stars, thankssss bye :)

tl/dr/dc

get naked and post selfies
    Greif Yung Blood [the elemental mononuclear infatuation]
    Originally posted by Dearth Heyo, this is my first post on this forum so I'll probably get a bunch of cool people saying 'who gives a shit'

you must never introduce yourself this way to prevent being shit upon

RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Dearth No kids, but I'll mail you some jizz. funnygames1974@gmail.com

Loved that movie if that's the reference you were going for.
    Dearth Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Greif you must never introduce yourself this way to prevent being shit upon

Nice advice, but if someone with an abnormal amount of chromosomes attempts to insult you, you don't take it to heart do you.
    In this case particularly, having such energy expended upon me is rather flattering. Plus that SCronaldo_J_Trump guy haaahaha, like, what's his deal anyway? Got nothing better to do?

Cheers for the welcome, you're all so pretty; love playing (and watching) Funny Games, it's a sexy one.

Reading Cosmic Trigger at the moment if anyone's down with that meta shit
    Greif Yung Blood [the elemental mononuclear infatuation]
    Originally posted by Dearth Nice advice, but if someone with an abnormal amount of chromosomes attempts to insult you, you don't take it to heart do you.

fair enough
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Seven blessings stranger, what brings you to our outpost here in the badlands?
    wtfisthishit Yung Blood
    Sup OP? I'm playing this a lot lately. The last forum I was on, except for reddit, was totse2 and left when it died.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJGF_5L0bBY

Get fucked.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dearth Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Sophie Seven blessings stranger, what brings you to our outpost here in the badlands?

Iunno, pretty much the closest I'll get to social media without feeling the urge to go postal. Outpost? Sure, though I hardly see this place as a 'badlands' ahah; more like a collection of righteous sodalities who share a feverishly aggressive open mindedness. Which I can definitely get behind. Lots of left-of-field ideas thrown around here. Plus it's funny, my sort of humour.

Originally posted by wtfisthishit Sup OP? I'm playing this a lot lately. The last forum I was on, except for reddit, was totse2 and left when it died.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJGF_5L0bBY

Woah, h e a v y hahah,I'm not quite yet into my metal but I can appreciate it for sure; coming from a stoner rock/doom background myself (though not so much as of recent years)
    This is my first forum that I've joined; just recently moved on from dial-up internet (yeah, I know), but it seems like I've picked a good place. You'll find I've personal opinions on all music, but can generally jive with at least something from all genres :v

Hope you dig this track wtfisthishit, I recommend playing it loud through a decent stereo though :)

https://youtu.be/COz1DFfBgcc
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Dearth Iunno, pretty much the closest I'll get to social media without feeling the urge to go postal. Outpost? Sure, though I hardly see this place as a 'badlands' ahah; more like a collection of righteous sodalities who share a feverishly aggressive open mindedness. Which I can definitely get behind. Lots of left-of-field ideas thrown around here. Plus it's funny, my sort of humour.

I like your way with words.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dearth Nice advice, but if someone with an abnormal amount of chromosomes attempts to insult you, you don't take it to heart do you.

nice advice...sticks-and-stones and such...eh?

thats a nice life theory and all...until youre hogtied with an apple crammed into your mouth and a dick jammed up your ass and your only safe-place is to do everything the nice rapists tell you to do. not like you have a choice anyways....
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i go my own radio staton
    Dearth Yung Blood
    Originally posted by infinityshock nice advice…sticks-and-stones and such…eh?

thats a nice life theory and all…until youre hogtied with an apple crammed into your mouth and a dick jammed up your ass and your only safe-place is to do everything the nice rapists tell you to do. not like you have a choice anyways….

Sorry, but all I'm hearing here, is that your sex life is the definition of vanilla.

But yeah, not so much 'sticks and stones' as 'whatever helps you get through this melodrama you call a life'.

See, I'm a nice guy; if you want to rape and/or torture me- then feel free; I'd let you out of pity.
    I mean, obviously you're the one with the problems here.
    I'll do what I can to help; don't be afraid :)
    Dearth Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Sophie I like your way with words.

Thank you :)
    I don't think you have to look very far on this site to find people with interesting things to say; birds of a feather, etc etc

And thanks bling for commenting, it's an honour :v
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What's your favorite music to worship the Lord to?
Jump to Top