User Controls

Recovery thread

  1. #1
    Bradley victim of incest
    Hi everyone. My name is bradleyb. I'm a recovering alcoholic. I've used a lot of drugs but only been addicted to k2/synthetic weed. I haven't had a drink in almost 80 days. 70 of which was in rehab and detox.

    While in rehab I snorted about 10 wellbutrin and on day 42 I did about 6 hits from a dab pen. While really stoned I noticed I have a really fucked up mind and thought extremely evil things about ppl I normally liked.

    When high on wellies I felt happy and energized. I like speed.

    Now that I'm on the loose, not on probation, nothing, I am choosing to stay sober.

    I no longer feel withdrawal symptoms but sometimes I have dreams about smoking crack and snorting tweak.

    I go to AA meetings and have a sponsor. I'm set to start college on Monday and am no longer the big sad.

    Are any of you in recovery? Are you happy as an addict/ alcoholic?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. #2
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I got off weird painkillers a while ago and I don't like being sober at all

    not really sure what to say about it because I don't really think, let alone talk, much about how I feel
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  3. #3
    Bradley victim of incest
    I care about how you feel.

    How long were your using opiates
  4. #4
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I dunno, like 5-10 years

    used to megadose codeine when it was OTC, found a lot of oxy after my grandfather died, then steady tramadol, other RCs and stuff when I ran low/when I could get it
  5. #5
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I still do weird brainkillers and drink sometimes and smoke a Lotta weed. Idk how I'm gonna get off but I'm gonna keep trying to taper off. If I could take a week off from responsibility I'd definitely get clean but substances created a self perpetuating cycle for me where I need them to function and I need to function. I Want to get off more than anything but a slow, painful taper seems the best option rn
  6. #6
    cigreting Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Sudo I still do weird brainkillers and drink sometimes and smoke a Lotta weed. Idk how I'm gonna get off but I'm gonna keep trying to taper off. If I could take a week off from responsibility I'd definitely get clean but substances created a self perpetuating cycle for me where I need them to function and I need to function. I Want to get off more than anything but a slow, painful taper seems the best option rn

    I quit hydrocodone after using it for around 4 years. Most of the time I'd take 5 or 6 a day. You are right about getting into a cycle where you need it to feel decent and not like shit. I tried quitting a few times and failed. Eventually youll stop being a pussy faggot, get pissed off enough about it, then do something about it like I did. I just quit one day and went almost 3 months before I took a few for my back. That was about 2 years ago. Now I just use as necessary, probably once a week or less now. Feels good to be able to get up and not feel like shit anymore. Good luck
  7. #7
    Calling yourself a "recovering alcoholic" suggests you're still one.

    Just quit dude like I did 5yrs ago...I was fully recovered the day after I quit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  8. #8
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY


    ALSO TAKE METHADONE IF UR AS COOL AS ME WHICH NONE OF U R EXCEPT MAYBE ALDRA
  9. #9
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Calling yourself a "recovering alcoholic" suggests you're still one.

    Just quit dude like I did 5yrs ago…I was fully recovered the day after I quit.

    Fucking bingo
  10. #10
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Hi everyone im bradleyb i used to suck dicks a lot now i only suck dicks part of the time also im enrolled in college courses that i dont give a shit about and recovery is my identity now.




    Love u lil bromo
  11. #11
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by RIPtotse SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY


    ALSO TAKE METHADONE IF UR AS COOL AS ME WHICH NONE OF U R EXCEPT MAYBE ALDRA

    Methadone is gross and rots your bones and dick. Why are you on that? Oh yea because it's extremely hard to get off and replaces one drug with another whose only benefit is the government gives it to you for free or nearly free. Jus do fent bro it's way more enjoyable and is outbof your system quicker
  12. #12
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Sudo Methadone is gross and rots your bones and dick. Why are you on that? Oh yea because it's extremely hard to get off and replaces one drug with another whose only benefit is the government gives it to you for free or nearly free. Jus do fent bro it's way more enjoyable and is outbof your system quicker

    Lol ur such an idiot.


    I used heroin and fent everyday since i was 17, im 31 now.


    Nothing can keep me clean except that, too much freedom/money.

    I love when people bad mouth methadone lol.
  13. #13
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Sudo Methadone is gross and rots your bones and dick. Why are you on that? Oh yea because it's extremely hard to get off and replaces one drug with another whose only benefit is the government gives it to you for free or nearly free. Jus do fent bro it's way more enjoyable and is outbof your system quicker

    Proof of rotting bones and dicks?

    Wheres your scientific paper proving this? Oh yah u just heard that from ur junky friends who wanna keep shooting dope. L o fucking l


    Edit: also methadone is easy to get off of compared to fent. In like 2013 i went from 240mg to 15mg in about 5 to 6 months and quit no wds or anythimg after being on it for over 2 years.

    Obviously i relapsed a few months later and is another reason i want 5 years of clean time off other opiates before i start going down this time.


    All off those methadone myths are just that..myths
  14. #14
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Proof of rotting bones and dicks?

    Wheres your scientific paper proving this? Oh yah u just heard that from ur junky friends who wanna keep shooting dope. L o fucking l


    Edit: also methadone is easy to get off of compared to fent. In like 2013 i went from 240mg to 15mg in about 5 to 6 months and quit no wds or anythimg after being on it for over 2 years.

    Obviously i relapsed a few months later and is another reason i want 5 years of clean time off other opiates before i start going down this time.


    All off those methadone myths are just that..myths

    https://www.bu.edu/aodhealth/2009/11/01/methadone-contributes-to-bone-and-dental-disease-fact-or-fiction/#:~:text=Patients%20receiving%20or%20considering%20methadone,noted%20in%20some%20MMT%20patients.


    Here's one source, there are likely thousands of others because methadone expediting bone decay is an indisputable truth

    Nigger do you know anything about methadone? You don't need to get so defensive because you like your government sponsored brain and bone rot. That's wonderful you find methadone easy to get off, you definitely should then because it has a much higher half life than fent. Don't they give you a pamphlet when u get on that shit? Do you just trust everything your government tells you and gives you? If it helps u get off junk then that's dope but just replacing opiates for methadone for years is beyond fake and gay.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  15. #15
    Bradley victim of incest
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Hi everyone im bradleyb i used to suck dicks a lot now i only suck dicks part of the time also im enrolled in college courses that i dont give a shit about and recovery is my identity now.

    Why does anything i have an interest in get summarized as my identity???

    Yes i sleep with men and women but I'm not just gay.

    I stopped using but I'm not just sober.

    Im taking college courses i don't really care about but I'm not just a student.

    Im a lot of things and sober is one of them. Don't be a fag.
  16. #16
    Bradley victim of incest
    Riptotse why not just do percasetted
  17. #17
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sudo https://www.bu.edu/aodhealth/2009/11/01/methadone-contributes-to-bone-and-dental-disease-fact-or-fiction/#:~:text=Patients%20receiving%20or%20considering%20methadone,noted%20in%20some%20MMT%20patients.


    Here's one source, there are likely thousands of others because methadone expediting bone decay is an indisputable truth

    Nigger do you know anything about methadone? You don't need to get so defensive because you like your government sponsored brain and bone rot. That's wonderful you find methadone easy to get off, you definitely should then because it has a much higher half life than fent. Don't they give you a pamphlet when u get on that shit? Do you just trust everything your government tells you and gives you? If it helps u get off junk then that's dope but just replacing opiates for methadone for years is beyond fake and gay.

    analdental - I chipped the fuck out of my teeth when I was on suboxone multiple times, and it was the first time it happened in years
  18. #18
    Instigator African Astronaut
    I've been drinking a shit to me since I got out of rehab cause I basically had a government sponsored sentence where I could only drink hooch or hand sanitiser.

    Never touched smack smoked crack once

    Tried all the RC/spice blends use to smoke daily

    If I smoke weed I keep thinking there's a secret radio station in my head
  19. #19
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Dont drink hand sanitizer bro..

    Or hooch for that matter? Where so u live fuxking cell block c?
  20. #20
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Sudo https://www.bu.edu/aodhealth/2009/11/01/methadone-contributes-to-bone-and-dental-disease-fact-or-fiction/#:~:text=Patients%20receiving%20or%20considering%20methadone,noted%20in%20some%20MMT%20patients.


    Here's one source, there are likely thousands of others because methadone expediting bone decay is an indisputable truth

    Nigger do you know anything about methadone? You don't need to get so defensive because you like your government sponsored brain and bone rot. That's wonderful you find methadone easy to get off, you definitely should then because it has a much higher half life than fent. Don't they give you a pamphlet when u get on that shit? Do you just trust everything your government tells you and gives you? If it helps u get off junk then that's dope but just replacing opiates for methadone for years is beyond fake and gay.

    ROFL VITAMIN D DEFECIENT ISNT FUXKING BONE ROT ROFL.

    I take 2 vitamin d suppliments and spend a lot of time outside.


    Problem solved rofl nice try tho


    Lol QUOTE: Conclusion: More than three quarters of this sample of patients in a MMT program had low BMD. Treatable conditions associated with low BMD were commonplace. Efforts to increase awareness of low BMD in MMT patients should be considered so that effective treatment may be employed to lower future fracture risk

    Bruh rofl.

    Ur so right dog i can feel my bones n dick wiltering away as we speak


    FUCK


    REMEMBER KIDS IF UR ON METHADONE UR BONES WILL BECOME PAPER UNLESS U TAKE VITAMIN D
Jump to Top