User Controls

Had you ever quit a job on the spot/walked off?

What made you say fuck this shit and quit like that?
    No because I'm not a fucking nigger.
    Got a forklift stuck lel.
    So you rage quit over that, or got fired?
    I left and a few months later got fired for bad attitude, the forklift was the start of a downward spiral.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Lol yas
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Oh my god! I got a guy I knew a job at a Mazda dealer that I worked at.
    Two days into it he said "I'm all out gas on this gig man" and he just just walked out.
    Fucking Neffo,His name was Andy Neff and he drank so much booze he shat blood.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Got a forklift stuck lel.

true story: i saw a dude get a forklift stuck in an F14 when an aircraft carrier pitched too hard and dude locked the brakes, skidding across the hanger deck...into the plane.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by AngryOnion …he drank so much booze he shat blood.

that wasnt booze. that was insufficient lube application by his well endowed boyfriend

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    hell yeah plenty of times but I haven't done it in a while. A couple summers ago i was working at "hey cupcake" doing prep stuff, everyone in the kitchen came in before me like at 3am and got out at noon when and i came in at nine am. I came in and some fat cunt that worked there was bitching about how I wasn't cleaning stuff well enough and so I told her I was going on break, went and got some brews, and I was supposed to clean like 50 million billion cup cake trays, I waited tell they left then, I just walked out and went and got laid.

The owner (a huge faggot) called me the next day screaming at me telling me how they lost there shipment because of the trays not being washed and that I was fired and he was going to sue me for damages. I told him "sounds like a personal problem..."

before xmas I got a job at papa johns like on the spot and when I was filling out the paper work some fat faggot came in and he looked like "chumley" from pawn shop wars or whatever that show is, just a total fat derpadew and I was like "hey whats up bud" and extended my hand and he looked at me like i was an idiot despite him being over 300lbs and have pink hair and a man bun. The manager after I filled out the paper work told me I needed to shave and I had just shaved like a week before and because of the cold weather my skin was all chapped it wasn't even long, but she said i could have a goatee... (fuck that I'm not a redneck) so the next day she called me and asked me why i wasn't in and i told her I wasn't going to shave my beard and work with an overweight guy with pink hair and she said okay you don't need to shave your beard, and I said yeah im just not going to come in
    Originally posted by Discount Whore No because I'm not a fucking nigger.

it has nothing to do with being a nigger, it has to do with you doing things on your own terms and not giving a "2 weeks notice" to some cocksucker boss you wimp
    I have been self employed my entire life, so I never had the opportunity.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]

Originally posted by infinityshock that wasnt booze. that was insufficient lube application by his well endowed boyfriend

Ya no This guy drank 24 /7 sad 'actually.

Post last edited by AngryOnion at 2017-02-18T08:17:06.431581+00:00
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    ONE time I quit like that because my supervisor told me that the manager wanted to talk to me in the office and that he was going to fire me for taking excessive breaks(which I did daily because I smoked back then). Usually I successfully make them fire me so I can collect unemployment. One time I turned in my two weeks notice after working at a new job for only two weeks, but did it because I found a job that paid 50% more.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby hell yeah plenty of times but I haven't done it in a while. A couple summers ago i was working at "hey cupcake" doing prep stuff, everyone in the kitchen came in before me like at 3am and got out at noon when and i came in at nine am. I came in and some fat cunt that worked there was bitching about how I wasn't cleaning stuff well enough and so I told her I was going on break, went and got some brews, and I was supposed to clean like 50 million billion cup cake trays, I waited tell they left then, I just walked out and went and got laid.

The owner (a huge faggot) called me the next day screaming at me telling me how they lost there shipment because of the trays not being washed and that I was fired and he was going to sue me for damages. I told him "sounds like a personal problem…"

before xmas I got a job at papa johns like on the spot and when I was filling out the paper work some fat faggot came in and he looked like "chumley" from pawn shop wars or whatever that show is, just a total fat derpadew and I was like "hey whats up bud" and extended my hand and he looked at me like i was an idiot despite him being over 300lbs and have pink hair and a man bun. The manager after I filled out the paper work told me I needed to shave and I had just shaved like a week before and because of the cold weather my skin was all chapped it wasn't even long, but she said i could have a goatee… (fuck that I'm not a redneck) so the next day she called me and asked me why i wasn't in and i told her I wasn't going to shave my beard and work with an overweight guy with pink hair and she said okay you don't need to shave your beard, and I said yeah im just not going to come in

Doesn't it itch though?
    Does what itch? Having a beard? no.. not to me anyways. I scratch it and rub it because it feels good.
    I'd say in about 75% of the jobs I've had
    I think the real message that this thread needs to convey is try your best to not burn bridges, I believe in standing up for yourself and having principals but theres somethings that you should let go. I guess its trite, but choose your battles.

I used to fuck my neighbor for drugs and the other night I saw him with his shirt off and told him he's a fat faggot (he is fat and a faggot and would talk shit about me) Now his sister refuses to have sex with me when I'm at my most horniest. I've been really horny lately and I don't know what to do, I jacked off so much yesterday that my dick has welts on it and its about to bleed.

just choose your battles...
    I almost walked off the job on friday because I came back from my break 5 minutes late.

The HR lady who yelled at me while I was tripping balls on bundy a few days before yelled at me again and she said She wants me to come back 10 minutes early from my lunch.

I left 5 minutes late and came back like 3 minutes early which is what I always do, but if she was gonna confront me again I would have just walked away and said I wasn't feeling good.

I don't put up with bullying and bullshit treatment from employers, I used to work for fucking gangsters and handle thousands of dollars of drugs and they were much more professional than a multi million dollar international corporate company I work for.
    I just want to say that the Bill Krozby posts in this thread are actual fucking gold and I cannot believe a human being like him exists.
Jump to Top