User Controls

Murica

Nothing to be proud of - a nation of fat slobs, who work, come home, eat a pile of processed garbage then sit in front of the TV, fart into their furniture, get slack-jawed and drool all over a video game or diversified movie that portrays the White man as a bumbling idiot with a black hero as their savior.

How would like to get a pint of "battle blood" from a fairy, or yell "cover my ass, and the fairy pulls its pants down. How about a black idiot who calls in air support on YOUR position? Yet these fairies and blacks are promoted due to AA and EEOC, they have to meet their quota! They WILL get promoted ahead of strong White beta males.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RichardBurnish Nothing to be proud of - a nation of fat slobs, who work, come home, eat a pile of processed garbage then sit in front of the TV, fart into their furniture, get slack-jawed and drool all over a video game or diversified movie that portrays the White man as a bumbling idiot with a black hero as their savior.

How would like to get a pint of "battle blood" from a fairy, or yell "cover my ass, and the fairy pulls its pants down. How about a black idiot who calls in air support on YOUR position? Yet these fairies and blacks are promoted due to AA and EEOC, they have to meet their quota! They WILL get promoted ahead of strong White beta males.

fuck off, ya commie faggot. america is absolutely unique and beautiful. best nation on earth. literally number fucking one. go live somewhere else if you don't like it. stupid nigger.
    Originally posted by snab_snib fuck off, ya commie faggot. america is absolutely unique and beautiful. best nation on earth. literally number fucking one. go live somewhere else if you don't like it. stupid nigger.

I'm not from America because the males are beta and the women are fat and love being cucked... KEK... umad?
    Originally posted by RichardBurnish I'm not from America because the males are beta and the women are fat and love being cucked… KEK… umad?

wherever you're from, america owns it. and since freedom is an american thing, you're a subject. and since we own your 'country', you're a subject to americans such as i.

i am your superior, by all rights. you will not fail to obey me. delete this fucking thread.
    Originally posted by snab_snib wherever you're from, america owns it. and since freedom is an american thing, you're a subject. and since we own your 'country', you're a subject to americans such as i.

i am your superior, by all rights. you will not fail to obey me. delete this fucking thread.

wherever you're from, america owns it

The opposite, we own America... You're constatly on our dick, your men are weak and gay, your women are butch and dykes, nothing you can say can prove me wrong.
    Originally posted by RichardBurnish wherever you're from, america owns it

The opposite, we own America… You're constatly on our dick, your men are weak and gay, your women are butch and dykes, nothing you can say can prove me wrong.

80% chance the average american doesn't know your country exists. 99% chance they don't know where it is. 0% chance that we don't own it and the people in it. included you. you are a serf to america and nothing more. if you annoy us we'll bomb you to death.
    Originally posted by snab_snib wherever you're from, america owns it. and since freedom is an american thing…

Do you mean the America where you can't hunt, fish, drill a well, collect rainwater, build a house, drive a vehicle, smoke a joint, start a business, work, cross the border, offer a service, grow crops or smoke a joint without governmental permission?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Anal Scratch Hemorrage Do you mean the America where you can't hunt, fish, drill a well, collect rainwater, build a house, drive a vehicle, smoke a joint, start a business, work, cross the border, offer a service, grow crops or smoke a joint without governmental permission?

there is no freedom without discipline, find a place where you can do those things and i'll show you a place where either the police are allowed to operate on bribes or else they arrest people for denying the holocaust.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RichardBurnish Nothing to be proud of - a nation of fat slobs, who work, come home, eat a pile of processed garbage then sit in front of the TV, fart into their furniture, get slack-jawed and drool all over a video game or diversified movie that portrays the White man as a bumbling idiot with a black hero as their savior.

I notice you haven't mentioned what cesspool you're from, sweetheart.

until that happens...you're a bottom fag
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by snab_snib 80% chance the average american doesn't know your country exists. 99% chance they don't know where it is.

And that's exactly why you're all a bunch of idiots. Besides, your founding fathers took all their political views from a long tradition of European thinkers. The majority of people in your country are from European descent. Don't think for a second that all your country espouses to hold dear hasn't come from Europe and European culture. And if your measure of "hurr durr greatest country" comes from the fact that you have the biggest military in the world. Well guess what, having the biggest gun doesn't make you the biggest man, it makes you the biggest asshole. So go ahead, stand, and proudly pledge your allegiance to that piece of shit you call a flag and i will be here laughing as your country's infrastructure crumbles, the Fed prints your currency into oblivion and immigrants and liberal pixie degenerates systematically dismantle the last vestiges of the freedom you so love.

You don't deserve Trump, if there ever was an evil empire in the history of the world it is America. Second only to the USSR.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Anal Scratch Hemorrage Do you mean the America where you can't hunt, fish, drill a well, collect rainwater, build a house, drive a vehicle, smoke a joint, start a business, work, cross the border, offer a service, grow crops or smoke a joint without governmental permission?

shoot guns...

Originally posted by infinityshock I notice you haven't mentioned what cesspool you're from, sweetheart.

until that happens…you're a bottom fag

The English owns your banks, the Chinese own your trade, the Ragheads own your women, your men are castrated at birth and made to feel equal to women... KEK.. Instead of admitting the fact men are better than women and not oppressing men for that fact, you oppress men to save the feelings of women.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RichardBurnish The English owns your banks, the Chinese own your trade, the Ragheads own your women, your men are castrated at birth and made to feel equal to women… KEK.. Instead of admitting the fact men are better than women and not oppressing men for that fact, you oppress men to save the feelings of women.

yep...you're still bottom fagging your poor sphincter into jelly
    Originally posted by infinityshock yep…you're still bottom fagging your poor sphincter into jelly

Truth hurts, huh?
    kek
    Originally posted by RichardBurnish I'm not from America because the males are beta and the women are fat and love being cucked… KEK… umad?

u just hate us 'cause u ain't us.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RichardBurnish Truth hurts, huh?

what you do with your shit chute isn't my concern
    Originally posted by Sophie And that's exactly why you're all a bunch of idiots. Besides, your founding fathers took all their political views from a long tradition of European thinkers. The majority of people in your country are from European descent. Don't think for a second that all your country espouses to hold dear hasn't come from Europe and European culture. And if your measure of "hurr durr greatest country" comes from the fact that you have the biggest military in the world. Well guess what, having the biggest gun doesn't make you the biggest man, it makes you the biggest asshole. So go ahead, stand, and proudly pledge your allegiance to that piece of shit you call a flag and i will be here laughing as your country's infrastructure crumbles, the Fed prints your currency into oblivion and immigrants and liberal pixie degenerates systematically dismantle the last vestiges of the freedom you so love.

You don't deserve Trump, if there ever was an evil empire in the history of the world it is America. Second only to the USSR.

AND now europeans are all faggots and it's basically just going to become a 3rd world continent that we eventually re-colonize. you simply can't understand that even the pussiest americans are more bad-ass than the most bad-ass europeans.

Originally posted by RichardBurnish The English owns your banks, the Chinese own your trade, the Ragheads own your women, your men are castrated at birth and made to feel equal to women… KEK.. Instead of admitting the fact men are better than women and not oppressing men for that fact, you oppress men to save the feelings of women.

wrong, america is basically entirely normal in comparison to europe. china is a paper tiger and getting btfo. the english don't own jack shit anymore because they willingly cucked themselves to infinity.
    u dont even live here so you dont what ur talking about
    OP is from Sierra Leone until proof to the contrary is posted
Jump to Top