User Controls

Pastas have no nutritional value without the paste.

more than a year ago i bought some genuine italian pastas because theyre on sale and they came in nice tupperware.

the thing is i dont make and eat my pasta/spe-gay-tti the italian or british which are dry and with sticky paste, no but i make and eat them chinese style, wet, and in soup.

the problem is they always seem to pass my bowels in express mode, straight and undigested and i become hungry again in one or two hours amd if i dont start eating anything i get keto'ed.

pastas are truly inferior, and retarded form of noodles. they take too much time and too much energy to cook, and way too much energy to manufacture.

pastas are retarded.
    It's flour egg and water...not rocket science.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Who said you were allowed to make threads Vinny? Stop that.
    Originally posted by Incessant Who said you were allowed to make threads Vinny? Stop that.

stop me.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Explain how Rice is better
    higher carb density

lower input energy to get it from thr field to the dinner table.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny higher carb density

High carbs are not good unless you live in a 3rd world country.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    If you don't like pasta just neck urself
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    All wheat products are horrid for you.

Wheat corn and soy are some of the most genetically mutated foods on the planet.

These cause your body to be at dis-ease.

Kinda like how democracy is demo-cracy ...demonstration of craziness.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson High carbs are not good unless you live in a 3rd world country.

there are 90% less fat people in 3rd world country.

nuff said/
    Originally posted by RIPtotse All wheat products are horrid for you.

Wheat corn and soy are some of the most genetically mutated foods on the planet.

These cause your body to be at dis-ease.

Kinda like how democracy is demo-cracy …demonstration of craziness.

wheats are nothing but inferior rice.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny there are 90% less fat people in 3rd world country.

nuff said/

Hence why I said "unless you live in a 3rd world country"

LeRn 2 ComPreHenDz
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

Hence why I said "unless you live in a 3rd world country"

LeRn 2 ComPreHenDz

so its good for you too.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's flour egg and water…not rocket science.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Do you have vegetables? Like the lil corn cobs & water chest nuts and other stereotypical asian veggies?

Whenever I watch about what your people eat, it seems a great deal healthier. Why are you unable to do similar? When I eat Chinese food, I don't expect it to be healthy. So when you eat American food, Why you bitch and complain? Why don't you take some recipies from ME bradleyB!

1 can of raygu, I like the white shit. Don't get the red sauce, i don't like it that much, cut up some chicken or rat (unsure how rich your family is), don't make it into a fuckin soup, not everything needs to be a fuckin egg foo doo doo soup,

boil the noo-noos, i like spagaytti noodles too, drain dat shit, add a lil bit of butter (or lard) now just scoop that white sauce (which is heavy whipping cream & parmasean cheese and prolly some other shit i think) and stir it around with the cut up chicken/rat

Use hotdogs for an authentic experience, use like half that jar for 2 boxes of noodles, idk if you have a fridge but if you do or like a mountain top, you can store that big bowl and just eat a big bowl of it for dinner everyday for 5-7 days (if you're a big white american) probably 2 months (if you're a tiny gook in a tunnel fighting the imperialists).
    Originally posted by Bradley When I eat Chinese food, I don't expect it to be healthy.

That's because you've probably never ate real Chinese food, real Chinese food does not have chicken nuggets and fries on the buffet.

REAL Chinese food consists of 2oz of plain rice per day and a really good kicking.
    Everybody in this thread needs to start making their own pasta/noodles

Flour, eggs, salt, oil

cut

done.

Dry pasta/noodles have absolutely zero flavor and this thread makes me very sad to read.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny higher carb density

Good recipe for getting fat and lazy. No wonder you have such difficulty with upward mobility
    Originally posted by fuckerofmothersandsuckeroffathers Everybody in this thread needs to start making their own pasta/noodles

Flour, eggs, salt, oil

cut

done.

Dry pasta/noodles have absolutely zero flavor and this thread makes me very sad to read.

Wow, no water, imagine chowing down on that mess...
    Originally posted by Sudo Good recipe for getting fat and lazy. No wonder you have such difficulty with upward mobility

found the keto cuck
Jump to Top