User Controls

This was my old Forum

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    On Totse. I loved all the stories I read about UFOs too. but conspiracies I always thought were just exaggerated truths. Found out many are more fact that exaggerations.
    this frightens you
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I'm not scared lay it on me bro.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock this frightens you

it arouses me.

ive always fantasized about raping an alien or two. or ten.
    Originally posted by infinityshock it arouses me.

ive always fantasized about raping an alien or two. or ten.

It would be justified rampage considering all the anal probing they've done to us and Travis Walton.

Originally posted by AngryOnion I'm not scared lay it on me bro.

They're not really "greys", they're actually liserds creatures. the grey skin are their space suits that look like humanoid flesh monkeys.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock They're not really "greys", they're actually liserds creatures. the grey skin are their space suits that look like humanoid flesh monkeys.

Depends which species you're referring to. The greys are only one of at least three different confirmed extraterrestrial species.
    wtfisthishit Yung Blood
    I was underageb& when totse was in its heyday, I signed up when I was like 10 after searching some shit that would now probably get me v& these days, out of sheer curiosity. Next thing I was reading anarchist cookbook textfiles and that Chuck Palahniuk short story "guts."
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Science of the Damned was my favorite.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by wtfisthishit I was underageb& when totse was in its heyday, I signed up when I was like 10 after searching some shit that would now probably get me v& these days, out of sheer curiosity. Next thing I was reading anarchist cookbook textfiles and that Chuck Palahniuk short story "guts."

anarchists cookbook is 100% legit.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Payphone haxx
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Payphone haxx

I can't count how many times those saved my life.
    Originally posted by wtfisthishit I was underageb& when totse was in its heyday, I signed up when I was like 10 after searching some shit that would now probably get me v& these days, out of sheer curiosity. Next thing I was reading anarchist cookbook textfiles and that Chuck Palahniuk short story "guts."

Wow completely forgot about Guts. Thanks for the reminder, guna read it again
    Beetlesiri Houston [enlighten my devil-may-care transplanting]
    Ha, reminiscing the good old days. Not totse. I had nothing to do with that, but I did enjoy my cookbook.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Don't forget the Nickelodeon gameshow, Guts. Timeless.
    wtfisthishit Yung Blood
    Originally posted by reject Wow completely forgot about Guts. Thanks for the reminder, guna read it again

Just don't go getting any ideas from it. I used to impress people in highschool by reciting the Russian phrase in it "I need this like I need teeth in my asshole." (In Russian, obviously)
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by wtfisthishit Just don't go getting any ideas from it. I used to impress people in highschool by reciting the Russian phrase in it "I need this like I need teeth in my asshole." (In Russian, obviously)

Vocaroo it.
    wtfisthishit Yung Blood
    Originally posted by mmQ Vocaroo it.

I don't have a headset, my pronunciation was probably shit. I just learned it from google translate and then recited it. I started highschool in '07.
    Originally posted by wtfisthishit Just don't go getting any ideas from it. I used to impress people in highschool by reciting the Russian phrase in it "I need this like I need teeth in my asshole." (In Russian, obviously)

Don't worry I'm fine with regular jacking off. Nothing goes down my japs eye or up my ass
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by wtfisthishit I don't have a headset, my pronunciation was probably shit. I just learned it from google translate and then recited it. I started highschool in '07.

You don't need a headset. I don't care about your pronunciation.
Jump to Top