User Controls

yahoo are spammers

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I now get 6 text a day with "trump" in the title even though I deleted the yahoo mail app. What fucked heads.

everything is like "trump trump trump is a derpadew and derpadewed something and russia is trump...

can these people ever get over themselves?

i didnt even vote, its almost like the jedis want to highly annoy you (its a poor tactic) so you will help impeach trump (which will never happen)

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I keep getting this shit too, but it's from Google. If they're monitoring my internet use and tailoring ads to my interests (which I know they are), clearly I don't give a fuck about some bull-dyke editor at huffpost's "trump is unfit for office" opinion piece
    infinityshock Black Hole
    thats what you get for using your real email for anything
    its fucked up so i cant use my yahoo account mail on my phone because of your agenda... yeah thats tottaly gonna make people vote democrat next time around.. fucking idiots.

like they never have anything to say and its never good information, they just make up stuff which is "kinda real" and put it on yahoo its really annoying

Originally posted by infinityshock thats what you get for using your real email for anything

well then how do you get notifications for things you want? like people emailing you for your business.. ?

you are dumb
    infinityshock Black Hole
    not use your real email...durh.
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    I swear I thought Yahoo died years agoo. I mean never once a mention of Yahoo. what had gone away was the free chat and games they used to have. It was like AO-Hell on crack. it was full of trolls and crazy fights but funny as shit at times.

I just left that shit years ago. thought they just went away, then I discovered the search engine which seemed to be a bit more secure than google but less hits.

then when I started to drive rideshare after losing my Job, I drove passed their HQ near Palo Alto, someone there buzzed a ride. I showed up.. told him about Yahoo nearly 2 decades ago. the dude worked there but didn't even know it was that old.. he said someone was buying it from them. the next week I hear a backout deal over something about Emails .. I mean who has yahoo emails anymore? that's like having a AOL email or Tripod webpage.

wtf! everything happens all at once.

is Yahoo getting bought up?
    yahoo is fake

Originally posted by infinityshock not use your real email…durh.

if i dont use my real email how to i get my email sent to my phone? are that dense?

Originally posted by infinityshock thats what you get for using your real email for anything

so you're suggesting don't use your real email to get email???

whats the point of email then lol
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Learn to tech bro. This may help.

1. Reset phone to factory settings and roll an anonymity oriented ROM, get root and route traffic through tor.
    2. Use burner emails to sign up for bullshit services and switch dedicated addresses often for the things you actually need.
    3. Spoof phone numbers with Google voice, enhancement on numbers you wish to receive texts/calls from, preferable use burner phones too.
    4. Set your browser to "Do not track", disable cookies, get an addon to block HTML5 Canvas Data and Javascript.
    5. Use VPN/VPS, TOR or at least proxychains, but preferably all of them combined.
    6. Don't use social media. And if you do, use an assumed identity.

Congratulations if you did all that, you are an internet ninja now. I never get bothered by anything other than that which i want to be bothered by.
    Trump spams my email too, very sus.
Jump to Top