User Controls

wot gose on in ur area

bling bling Dark Matter
    http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/first-pictures-dangerous-couple-who-murdered-popular-sheffield-man-inside-flat-1-8394575
    cerakote African Astronaut
    nothing much happens around here but there has been a bunch more police officers at my hs than usual which gets kind of annoying

theyve been catching kids vaping in the bathroom left and right, and there are narcs all over the place. been considering ratting on some of the competition for free crime stoppers money and less people to work around
    Originally posted by cerakote nothing much happens around here but there has been a bunch more police officers at my hs than usual which gets kind of annoying

theyve been catching kids vaping in the bathroom left and right, and there are narcs all over the place. been considering ratting on some of the competition for free crime stoppers money and less people to work around

I hope they catch you, rat.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by reject I hope they catch you, rat.

Originally posted by reject I hope they catch you, rat.

i havent ratted on anyone and if its going to be anyone its gonna be the fuckboys who literally put video snaps of them with an unlit blunt and a gun in their hand

theyre always bartards who are too fried to even meet you on time, much less hold a convo without it being "dude.... weed"
    Car accidents and small amounts of tech** and fent.

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2017-02-16T19:57:20.628308+00:00
    Originally posted by cerakote i havent ratted on anyone and if its going to be anyone its gonna be the fuckboys who literally put video snaps of them with an unlit blunt and a gun in their hand

theyre always bartards who are too fried to even meet you on time, much less hold a convo without it being "dude…. weed"

Fuck your snitch excuses. I'll find your highschool and let the fuckboys with guns know you're a rat. Howbow dah?

Originally posted by RisiR Fuck your snitch excuses. I'll find your highschool and let the fuckboys with guns know you're a rat. Howbow dah?

i have guns so its w/e but i can legally have them
    ratboy lel
    man people always smokin bluntz out here...and you know the occasional shooting or something.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    A lot of junkies and OD'ing around this way
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    we have music festivals and a lot of people from california move here.
    thats about it really.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by cerakote i have guns so its w/e but i can legally have them

those airsofts arent going to do you any good, sweet cheeks.
    Today the snow melted.
    Originally posted by infinityshock those airsofts arent going to do you any good, sweet cheeks.

i can legally own long guns which is what i own
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by cerakote i can legally own long guns which is what i own

bullshit. you havent even hit puberty yet.
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by bling bling http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/first-pictures-dangerous-couple-who-murdered-popular-sheffield-man-inside-flat-1-8394575

LOL It's all redacted! WTF, UK! LOL
    Originally posted by infinityshock bullshit. you havent even hit puberty yet.

he's 18 years old, pretty sure he's hit puberty, I know your kind of a fag and like prepubescent boys but its just not that way
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/four-adults-suffer-suspected-drug-overdose-at-home-with-children-20170204-gu5phv.html

just searched my girlfriend's old suburb in news, there's always hilariously dumb shit going on
    here in travis county we are having womens marches and women stabbing there daughters, they call it retroactive abortion

today we had "a day with out derpadews"

Jump to Top