User Controls

the meats

people who like the meats are gay as hell. mostly black people. like awww yea I'm a meat lover i love old frozen sausage.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    red meat is the best thing to grace the human species

theres nothing that gets me more erect than a medium well sirloin
    I'm thinking about becoming vegetarian
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    consuming the flesh of living creatures makes you strong
    Originally posted by snab_snib consuming the flesh of living creatures makes you strong

its even better to consume their unborn children

plus eggs taste good
    I don't like eggs. I like to end a life when I eat, eggs are just too easy.

Have you ever defeathered a chicken?. There is something oddly satisfying about chucking them in a boiling water/lye solution still alive.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I don't like eggs. I like to end a life when I eat, eggs are just too easy.

Have you ever defeathered a chicken?. There is something oddly satisfying about chucking them in a boiling water/lye solution still alive.

i've killed birds before, put their neck under a rake, step on the rake, then pull their legs til their head comes off... its mortal kombat tier

when i dropped my show birds at the processor, i watched the guy drop them into kill cones and behead them it was glorious

Eggs freak me out, I always think I'm guna crack one open and there's guna be a half formed chick inside. I know that's not possible, but we all have irrational fears.

Half formed chicks in eggs is a delicacy in France, the fucking weirdos
    Originally posted by reject Eggs freak me out, I always think I'm guna crack one open and there's guna be a half formed chick inside. I know that's not possible, but we all have irrational fears.

Half formed chicks in eggs is a delicacy in France, the fucking weirdos

icky

i wonder if its crunchy
    Ah no I was wrong it's the Phillipines, not France. Easy mistake.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut_(food)
    yeah i can see where the error came from, after all theyre both irrelevant countries
    Arby's
    Originally posted by cerakote yeah i can see where the error came from, after all theyre both irrelevant countries

If it wasn't for the French you'd be speaking English right now
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    Cucumbers make a good substitute for sausage if your a vegetarian.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I don't like eggs. I like to end a life when I eat, eggs are just too easy.

yes, and no. not just no...but fuck no
    Originally posted by blackbird Cucumbers make a good substitute for sausage if your a vegetarian.

For a sex toy or for eating?.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump For a sex toy or for eating?.

Depends how creative you are.
Jump to Top