User Controls

wdf

bling bling Dark Matter
    pakis gettin pisst up from jack daniels in the park wtf while blastin paki music from a phone
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    *samples of Paki music or it didn't happen*
    bling bling Dark Matter
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tBqdKGiqnI

but thts not the worst part wen i tookd my dog runnind in the next park sum retard sat in middle of park my dog run up for food and he dashes sum shity moldy bred or sumthin idk an starts chippin from ma dog wtf u jus set my dog off now she gonna run bac after u wen she eat all that shit for more food adn u dash more shit at her wtf wtf adn kept on doign it wtf wtf
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Knife him.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    he chipd out da park fast i jumpd out wifout dog after i gt home an think i seen him in next park sat in fenced playground wif his shitrat

wtf wen there babbis grow up they fucin make barking sounds or do shit to bait wen they see a dog (1` time this noob paki kid tride telling me he wus allergic lol i told him piss off)_
    bling bling Dark Matter
    wen i first got ma dog n wos walkin it they were all playin football and did noises to her so i do middel finger behind ma back wile wlaking away they were shoutin to me y u r swearing at me adn let ur dog off the lead buyt i never lookd back
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    dis is the reasons i never pic up the doggi shits lol the shit my dog did today wos huge and rite near the pakis drinkin jack adn my dog wos farting a sec before that and i cud smell the farts 12 ft away lmao

am makeing a new trowaway shank
    bling bling Dark Matter
    and i swer down the pakis wot were drinkin were the same pakis wot tride saleing me smack crack or bud from theyre care but if they cool then idc they dont care abut my dog
    Fucking pakis
    Can you translate everything you just said for a white person please?
    Some pakis tried to fuck his dog so he gave them the finger.
    You kick my dog!
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Anal Scratch Hemorrage Can you translate everything you just said for a white person please?

>he cant read blings posts
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Hebrew has no vowels.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    fuc off plastikote u suc nobs
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Hebrew has no vowels.

Neither does rhythm

Can someone translate illiterate to English for me please?
    Its English English
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Deel wif it m8
    bling bling Dark Matter
    wht if mans cnt deel wif it fam wot if mans popps sum guys lung for bein shirty wen walkin thru the park
Jump to Top