User Controls

My new car 🚗

  1. #1
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]


    2009 Subaru Legacy.
    146k miles.
    Clean inside and out.
    Paid $2800 for it.
  2. #2
    Congrats.
  3. #3
    Ghost Black Hole
    taking all bets

    engine/car troubles

    theft damage

    accident

    how will fonaplats life torment him this time folx?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  4. #4
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I'm probably going to relist it for $5k now.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  5. #5
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
  6. #6
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats

    2009 Subaru Legacy.
    146k miles.
    Clean inside and out.
    Paid $2800 for it.

    It could be worth anywhere between 2300 and 6700 depending on which style and assuming it is in at least good condition and not a rolling heap like most the cars you end up with. What motor is in it?
  7. #7
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker It could be worth anywhere between 2300 and 6700 depending on which style and assuming it is in at least good condition and not a rolling heap like most the cars you end up with. What motor is in it?

    Its the 2.5L
    Everything's looks great on it except whatever she got on the dash that made it sticky.
    There is not rust anywhere and it is Ziebarted underneath.
    For $2800 I might just keep it a while. Idk...

    Would be great if I could talk my girlfriend into driving it and not her $400 a month 4 year old Camry.
  8. #8
    blaster master victim of incest
    fona, look into how hard it is to change the spark plugs on that car, mind you a modern car needs spark plugs once every 100k+ miles.

    on that car a lot of maintenance needs to be done with the engine out of the car.
  9. #9
    cigreting Naturally Camouflaged
    can i cum on it
  10. #10
    Rape Monster African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Its the 2.5L
    Everything's looks great on it except whatever she got on the dash that made it sticky.
    There is not rust anywhere and it is Ziebarted underneath.
    For $2800 I might just keep it a while. Idk…

    Would be great if I could talk my girlfriend into driving it and not her $400 a month 4 year old Camry.

    You pay your girlfriend's car payment for her?
  11. #11
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by blaster master fona, look into how hard it is to change the spark plugs on that car, mind you a modern car needs spark plugs once every 100k+ miles.

    on that car a lot of maintenance needs to be done with the engine out of the car.

    You can do just about anything with the engine in it's just a massive pain in the ass.
    He should do a t-belt and a water pump if it hasn't been done already.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  12. #12
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Finally a half way decent purchase although subarus arent as good as toyota, lexus, honda, or acura. You couldve done worse judging from your past purchases and i commend you for making a half way decent purchase.
  13. #13
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Def if it has a timing belt make sure u change it and water pump.

    If its a timing chain you are prolly good
  14. #14
    That's pretty nice for the current stupid prices used cars are going for...I might have picked that up as a backup vehicle myself.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  15. #15
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Im looking for a car in that price range right now also
  16. #16
    Originally posted by blaster master fona, look into how hard it is to change the spark plugs on that car, mind you a modern car needs spark plugs once every 100k+ miles.

    another popular myth concocted by the Sparkplug Industrial Complex.

    sparkplugs are to be changed only once they stop working. and you will know which one isnt working when you disconnects the high tension sparkplug cord one by one.


    on that car a lot of maintenance needs to be done with the engine out of the car.

    if you need to remove the engine from the car then its not 'maintainence' anymore.

    imagine if goimg to a regular check up involves open heart surgery.
  17. #17
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That's pretty nice for the current stupid prices used cars are going for…I might have picked that up as a backup vehicle myself.

    lucky "americans".

    a similar car in similar condition will cost 4-5 times more over here.
  18. #18
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny lucky "americans".

    a similar car in similar condition will cost 4-5 times more over here.

    Lol where do you live
  19. #19
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny lucky "americans".

    a similar car in similar condition will cost 4-5 times more over here.

    Yeah but you have really cheap Asian hors over there so it all balances out.
  20. #20
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Lol where do you live

    3rd world country with uncompetitive "national" cars to protect,
Jump to Top