User Controls

I'm fat...again

I need to lose belly fat. I'm thinking of this carnivore diet but I'll still have some healthy cereals otherwise I'll be passing literal bricks out my arse hole, which I do not want. The last hemorrhoid I had felt like I was menstruating and this was down to lack of fiber.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    troon African Astronaut
    you're a physical mess with no self-control. since this keeps happening, you should just accept being a fat cunt.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blaster master victim of incest
    Ghost Black Hole
    Must be all those earl sandwiches 🥪
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Ghost Must be all those earl sandwiches 🥪

Earl Sammies are healthy AF probably the healthiest Sammy in the world. I don't think that's it.

But Earl, something tells me you were fat the whole time.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    One man's fat is another man's fuqable...you're fat but you're probably still very fuqable op...

Don't stress over it
    Bradley Black Hole
    Why not just replace breakfast with 2 cups of oatmeal and lunch with a salad? eat a small dinner and eliminate soda, candy, and creams. Try walking for a half hour a day.

This is working for me really well, already lost about 6lb
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I eat 90% ruminant meat as my diet
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Bradley Why not just replace breakfast with 2 cups of oatmeal and lunch with a salad? eat a small dinner and eliminate soda, candy, and creams. Try walking for a half hour a day.

This is working for me really well, already lost about 6lb

ur still fat and out-of-shape, tho. Ur already overconfident wen u havent done much.
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung ur still fat and out-of-shape

Another pot meet kettle moment for poor FatChew
    Ghost Black Hole
    Wow its like OP is a stagnant loser that will never do anything except repeat their mistakes and stupid jokes forever until they die

I would repeat a dumb joke but unlike OP I actually grow and develop as a person and become better not worse or the same

It's all about perspective folks gotta change your outlook before you can do anything

Now watch as I predict the future
    Originally posted by Ghost Wow its like OP is a stagnant loser that will never do anything except repeat their mistakes and stupid jokes forever until they die

I would repeat a dumb joke but unlike OP I actually grow and develop as a person and become better not worse or the same

It's all about perspective folks gotta change your outlook before you can do anything

Now watch as I predict the future

okay mate
Jump to Top