User Controls

i can't get out of bed

Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    and it's not even from being fucked up on drugs or alcohol

help
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Do you have the Rona too?
    Originally posted by Incessant Do you have the Rona too?

no i don't believe in my ability to catch that stuff, i tried more than once. i just cant get my brain compartment to produce any neurochemical today
    Originally posted by Rape Monster no i don't believe in my ability to catch that stuff, i tried more than once. i just cant get my brain compartment to produce any neurochemical today

Oh well then I advise you just stay in bed until you can't hold your pee anymore. This world isn't worth getting up for Anyway
    I had a sick friend a while back with it and no one wanted to fuck with him and I was like fuck that and went and got him a goodie bag of sick person stuff and brought it all inside his place, walked around and hung out with him for like half an hour with no mask and still didn't get it. And just exposure everywhere else and shit.
    Kafka sweaty
    I can't get out of bed until I know what I'm going to wear. Break everything down into smaller tasks.
    Originally posted by Incessant Oh well then I advise you just stay in bed until you can't hold your pee anymore.

nice, you're into that too?
    Originally posted by Rape Monster I had a sick friend a while back with it and no one wanted to fuck with him and I was like fuck that and went and got him a goodie bag of sick person stuff and brought it all inside his place, walked around and hung out with him for like half an hour with no mask and still didn't get it. And just exposure everywhere else and shit.

did you suck him off ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny did you suck him off ?

No, I have never seen his dick yet but I'm working on it
    Originally posted by Kafka I can't get out of bed until I know what I'm going to wear. Break everything down into smaller tasks.

I know what I'm going to wear. The same shorts and underwear I have on now, with a black t shirt.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Rape Monster I know what I'm going to wear. The same shorts and underwear I have on now, with a black t shirt.

You can't wear the clothes you slept in during the day. People don't even do that when they're camping.
    Kafka sweaty
    Tbh you shouldn't be wearing underwear at all when you sleep, that's what my Nana said.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Kafka You can't wear the clothes you slept in during the day. People don't even do that when they're camping.

I showered before bed then put the shorts and underwear on

I'm not leaving my house today anyways
    Originally posted by Kafka Tbh you shouldn't be wearing underwear at all when you sleep, that's what my Nana said.

I do that sometimes but I have a cat that gets in my bed sometimes and I have a phobia about his claw sliding up inside my urethra while I sleep
    When I was little my uncle used a paperclip as a sounding rod on me so now I get nervous with my penis around thin sharp objects
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Rape Monster When I was little my uncle used a paperclip as a sounding rod on me so now I get nervous with my penis around thin sharp objects

Wdym
    troon African Astronaut
    his uncle unbent a paper clip and gently inserted it into his urethra. he must have been a very patient man.
    Originally posted by Rape Monster No, I have never seen his dick yet but I'm working on it

and you call yourself his friemd.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Kafka Tbh you shouldn't be wearing underwear at all when you sleep, that's what my Nana said.

it makes it easier for daddy to access and clean up after the.

you know the thing,
    Originally posted by Rape Monster I had a sick friend a while back with it and no one wanted to fuck with him and I was like fuck that and went and got him a goodie bag of sick person stuff and brought it all inside his place, walked around and hung out with him for like half an hour with no mask and still didn't get it. And just exposure everywhere else and shit.

That's nice of you.
Jump to Top