User Controls

The weird feeling about ass is

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    how hard it is to get it fully clean I mean you can wipe forever but once you put some water on it and put your finger on it and smell it you could tell its not clean this is why it surprised me how many women or girls like pesky travels and others literally licked it super clean. its weird how they wont drink piss or even suggest it and i feel weird trying to ask for it or never have but are willing to eat shit?
    Bradley Black Hole
    gross
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    It's a relatively small amount of fecal matter that most people aren't going to care about or notice if they're going to town on ur ass anyways. Drinking piss is something you do just to be gross for the hell of it, it's a conscious decision to let it out during sex or not. The shit particles are just there as part of the territory, which they basically accept when they do the act.

Why do I have to explain this to you, retard? If you aren't some immunocompromised AIDS type your body will neutralize the little shit germs you pussy

You talk a big game about ass play but still wanna be like "ewwww, poopie!" lmao get fucked amateur
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    How about I make you suck me off after raping your manhole and then you can really complain about how much shit there is?
    Bradley Black Hole
    gross
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bradley gross

yeah for sure but its not gross when u pull out ur dik from another mans ass with shit on it right
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by cigreting yeah for sure but its not gross when u pull out ur dik from another mans ass with shit on it right

In Bradley Bs case it's a young boy
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by cigreting yeah for sure but its not gross when u pull out ur dik from another mans ass with shit on it right

Most definitely disgusts me and has made me want a girlfriend, ngl
    I cant wait till wariat gets raped
    Originally posted by Wariat how hard it is to get it fully clean I mean you can wipe forever but once you put some water on it and put your finger on it and smell it you could tell its not clean this is why it surprised me how many women or girls like pesky travels and others literally licked it super clean. its weird how they wont drink piss or even suggest it and i feel weird trying to ask for it or never have but are willing to eat shit?

Why are you wetting your asshole and then sniffing it??
    Ghost Black Hole
    bradley B and wariat are the kind of guys that like sending dick pictures to random teenagers on facebook and don't care about age
    Bradley Black Hole
    I don't do anything similar to that. I do send dick pics to other men tho
Jump to Top