User Controls

Racism is still fundamentally live in america

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

nuff said /thread
    Nobody watches your dumb shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ^k

they take the time to post in my threads tho lol
    CountBlah Tuskegee Airman
    yeah I couldn't make it through the fat kid talking.

I'm quite racist but I support black history month. Young niggers could take a lesson in how civilized nigs were before the government gave them freedom and welfare. Niggers did their best from around 1870-1965
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I think I heard this kid when I was playing halo once
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    racism is the glue that holds a multicultural society together.

america and europe and canada and australia are the places where racism is most dead, globally.

literally everywhere else is just 100% racist like it's common sense. because it is. racism is the normal state of things and it's unquestioned outside of the west.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    racism is the dumbest buzzword of the last 50 years

why dont we just call it what it is, xenophobia

its ok to be wary of people who arent like you
    Originally posted by cerakote racism is the dumbest buzzword of the last 50 years

You just don't like this thread because you literally look like the kid in this video lol

cerakote African Astronaut
    ???
    I like that girl.
    TreyGowdy Houston
    I'm more of a multi-culti myself.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by TreyGowdy I'm more of a multi-culti myself.

translation:

Originally posted by TreyGowdy I'm a nigger or spic or jedi.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    I saw a Facebook Live video today that just fucked it all up for me.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/15/two-killed-pregnant-woman-wounded-in-shooting-caught-on-facebook-live/

These niggers rolled up and unloaded, and this bitch's first response isn't to shield her son. It's to flee like an animal. I would have taken a mag to the back on instinct for mine. I know lots of people that would do the same. But, I know a lot of people that wouldn't, too.

I've spent most of today pissed enough to go to jail. Luckily, I avoided some triggers. Others wound up in some trees and dirt. Taught my son to fire his first .22LR. It's a little long for him, but he did just fine.

I'm still pissed at the world. But, what can you do? It's insurgent terrorism in our streets against our own people. Well...some people. Not my people.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by HampTheToker I saw a Facebook Live video today that just fucked it all up for me.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/15/two-killed-pregnant-woman-wounded-in-shooting-caught-on-facebook-live/

These niggers rolled up and unloaded, and this bitch's first response isn't to shield her son. It's to flee like an animal. I would have taken a mag to the back on instinct for mine. I know lots of people that would do the same. But, I know a lot of people that wouldn't, too.

I've spent most of today pissed enough to go to jail. Luckily, I avoided some triggers. Others wound up in some trees and dirt. Taught my son to fire his first .22LR. It's a little long for him, but he did just fine.

I'm still pissed at the world. But, what can you do? It's insurgent terrorism in our streets against our own people. Well…some people. Not my people.

i always enjoy discovery channel videos that show life in the wild. chimpcago would make a nice place to go on safari.

it would have been a happier ending if all of the chimps hadnt survived.

playing it frame-by-frame worked out better than at full speed
    Originally posted by cerakote racism is the dumbest buzzword of the last 50 years

because xonopohobia doesn't apply to murica
    Originally posted by HampTheToker I saw a Facebook Live video today that just fucked it all up for me.

I'm still pissed at the world. But, what can you do? It's insurgent terrorism in our streets against our own people. Well…some people. Not my people.

arent you the pussy last month that was triggered by niggers and talked about shooting them but showed up way too late?

pissed enough to go to jail... why didnt you then? lol ur a sissy
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby arent you the pussy last month that was triggered by niggers and talked about shooting them but showed up way too late?

Few minutes, actually. I don't care what color anyone is if they're fucking with my family. I'll kill or be killed because I give fucks, but no fucks will be given to anyone that threatens them.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby pissed enough to go to jail… why didnt you then? lol ur a sissy

I have kids. Wouldn't expect you to understand.
    Originally posted by cerakote ???

you know what im talking about don't play dumb fat boi
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Few minutes, actually. I don't care what color anyone is if they're fucking with my family. I'll kill or be killed because I give fucks, but no fucks will be given to anyone that threatens them.

I have kids. Wouldn't expect you to understand.

you're a pussy and you made that thread to seem like a tough guy and it fell thru
    quit fronting

Jump to Top