User Controls

Got a Fat Lip Tonight For Being a Drunk Bitch

Incessant African Astronaut
    And I still didn't give anyone up to the cops, just took the ride home when he felt regret and came back.

I swear Texas is exactly what it says it is. You want a bitch willing to be abused, just come to Texas and she won't even complain about it.

Even then I'm still not as much of a bitch as Kafka crying over some weak non existent claims against Sophie.

Kafka would accuse and arrest a man just for looking at her wrong
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rape Monster African Astronaut
    Your dude beat you?
    Pretty sure women in Texas complain and start fights that they couldn't win without the state, all the time. Otherwise k r o z wouldn't have had to give money to the women's battery shelter and literally choked cheesebergers two Christmas in a row when she had it coming both times
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lawlz wtf
    Bradley victim of incest
    how old are you?
    Kafka motherfucker
    Originally posted by Incessant And I still didn't give anyone up to the cops, just took the ride home when he felt regret and came back.

I swear Texas is exactly what it says it is. You want a bitch willing to be abused, just come to Texas and she won't even complain about it.

Even then I'm still not as much of a bitch as Kafka crying over some weak non existent claims against Sophie.

This is what internalised misogyny looks like. You need euthanasia.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Kafka This is what internalised misogyny looks like.

this is what a buzzword sandwich looks like

if you haven't mouthed off enough to get someone to take a swing at you you're a gay drunk
    we got some drama on the four am's today I see
    Kafka motherfucker
    My only rule while drinking is other people don’t want to know you’re drunk, so I’m composed.
    Kafka motherfucker
    Okay most times. There was crawling to the bath tub to die, sleeping on someone’s grave, drink driving and falling off a railing.
    meeting really drunk people on the street is fun except when they want to fight

it's extra fun when it's 3am and nobody is around and it's a horny girl that molests you
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Incessant is underrated
    Originally posted by Kafka My only rule while drinking is other people don’t want to know you’re drunk, so I’m composed.

R u even Irish?
    I just drank from Thursday to Sunday and the worst I did was threaten my baby mom and my friend for different reasons. I really shouldn't drink and play with stix because there's always kids around, even if they're sleeping it looks bad
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut

That’s Hawt 🤔
    Originally posted by Incessant And I still didn't give anyone up to the cops, just took the ride home when he felt regret and came back.

Meow.
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler

cigreting Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Kafka Okay most times. There was crawling to the bath tub to die, sleeping on someone’s grave, drink driving and falling off a railing.

wats drink driving
    Rape Monster African Astronaut
    Originally posted by cigreting wats drink driving

it's where u get drunk while driving ur car to settle ur nerves and improve performance
Jump to Top