This thread gets 99 replies
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    No
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    Stop.
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    Go away.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    If you'll write HampTheToker on it, then I'll post in this thread exclusively for a week. Ima need that pic first, though.
    can never get enough dick pics
    Fags
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Fags

I'll turn you into a Cock Slinging Codger, yet.
    heres mine

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump heres mine

Do you want some growth pills? I can hook you up on some good shit.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Anal Scratch Hemorrage This thread gets 99 replies

your pic has to have your ass-cheeks spread asunder...ala 'goatse'...with a large bottle of lotion crammed at least half way in.
    Originally posted by infinityshock your pic has to have your ass-cheeks spread asunder…ala 'goatse'…with a large bottle of lotion crammed at least half way in.

I said my junk not my ass
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    Will a plunger do?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Anal Scratch Hemorrage I said my junk not my ass

no one cares about your junk. no one can fap to that. its your asshole that everyone wants to use for fap material.
    I stuck that muffler in your mothers butthole lastnight.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock no one cares about your junk.

We can play fencing.

Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I stuck that muffler in your mothers butthole lastnight.

I doubt it man. I don't think she'd let you. She's all about the gold. That high class slut... Besides, how old are you? Cause she likes them older than her daddy.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Anal Scratch Hemorrage We can play fencing.

ok...but you have to be blindfolded...and not wear any pants. and grab your ankles a lot.
    My name is Rusty and I'm old enough.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock ok…but you have to be blindfolded…and not wear any pants. and grab your ankles a lot.

I meant fencing using our dicks as swords, you noob, so the not wearing pants thing was intended. Also, you will be the one grabbing my ankles when you kneel before me as I stab my dick into your mouth.

Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump My name is Rusty and I'm old enough.

You've ever done the trombone?

Originally posted by mmQ

Ooh shit!
Jump to Top