User Controls

What is the earliest dream you can remember?

Mine was a nightmare. I was 3 years old. I woke up to find myself alone in the h house and the house was full of COCKodiles. There was a rag doll that seemed to show up everywhere I managed to sneak into when the COCKodiles were not looking, but I had this suspicion that the doll told the COCKodiles were I was all the time. Don't remember how I got out off that though.
    Next dream I can remember was about a bride that got killed or crashed her car on the way to her wedding and that after that her ghost would randomly show up to children and that they called her "the lady in white" because she was dressed in her wedding gown.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    not sleep
    That a giant rolly-polly was crawling on me cause me to jump-wake up in bed.
    I got trapped in a carnival ride and it ascended into the sky forever and ever and it was terrifying because I was like 3
    Originally posted by Actor That a giant rolly-polly was crawling on me cause me to jump-wake up in bed.

That's terrifying.
    I smoke weed, I don't dream.

(We all dream, you just don't remember it. Yes, and this is the sound of one hand slapping the shit out of you)
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Only thing i remember from being three is that i had a dope as fuck crane that was operated by remote control.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Breathing underwater and encountering a horrible smokey evil tusked witch on the roof of a bank at night under the moonlight with shadows and fog and always finding her waiting for me when I was jumping around my city exploring rooftops, always would end with her and this feeling that she was there to take me to hell. I probably dreamt it dozens of times. Both of those actually.

My oldest actual memory that I'm aware of is of my grandma changing my diaper and me liking it. I can remember which drawer in the bathroom she kept the diapers and I found it fascinating. Mind you I have no idea how old I was but I was still wearing diapers. I'm pretty sure I was only fucking 1 or something, but I vividly remember the diaper drawer and when it came time for grandma to change me how excited I became. I wouldn't say horny because I was fucking 1 year old, but it's pretty similar to how I felt. The changing was a big deal.

She probably only changed my diaper like 20 times in her life, if that. They lived 3 hours away so we only visited them a few times a year. I don't remember any other diaper experiences, just a handful of hers, and pretty much just the anticipation and the power of the diaper drawer.

Despite my occasional fable about boy/grandma relations, this isnt one.
    TreyGowdy Houston
    Yeah mine was a nightmare too. I dreamt about stranger danger. I was in my front room and someone was at the door and I could only move really slowly. The moving slowly thing has been a consistent theme of my dreams.
    Originally posted by Actor That a giant rolly-polly was crawling on me cause me to jump-wake up in bed.

Rofl

Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher I got trapped in a carnival ride and it ascended into the sky forever and ever and it was terrifying because I was like 3
    Shit I can imagine that. Must have been very stressing. Now imagine that ride, if it suddenly climbed up to heaven how insane would the descent have been? I'd probably shit my pants before it even started to go down.
    Originally posted by TreyGowdy Yeah mine was a nightmare too. I dreamt about stranger danger. I was in my front room and someone was at the door and I could only move really slowly. The moving slowly thing has been a consistent theme of my dreams.

Have you ever dreamed of being chased?
    TreyGowdy Houston
    Originally posted by Anal Scratch Hemorrage Have you ever dreamed of being chased?

Sort of, never like I'm running and running and have something directly behind me. I dream of snakes a lot, usually involving them slithering towards me at one point or another. And often there's some vague entity (not supernatural, but like police or something) chasing me and I'm running/hiding/evading them.

To be honest those are nightmares by some standards, but it doesn't really bother me, the worst dreams are when I'm in some building (it changes) and I'll get the worst most foreboding feeling (this case it is supernatural). Actually this is more sleep paralysis, but it just feels like I'm possesed, like a demon is shouting in my ear.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    my first dream was when i was 2 or 3 (based on knowing the age i moved into the house i lived in)

it was repetitive, as in i would have it often. its hard to describe but it was like circles/spirals and it would be one...then another...then more...and theyd keep increasing in number and size...like expanding. there would also be a sound associated with it, like the ringing-in-ear noise where it was quiet but painful. i remember having those dreams and not being able to wake up...then after having them often enough i 'learned' to wake up from them. after that for my entire life if i have a dream i dont like i can wake myself from it.
    Originally posted by TreyGowdy Sort of, never like I'm running and running and have something directly behind me. I dream of snakes a lot, usually involving them slithering towards me at one point or another. And often there's some vague entity (not supernatural, but like police or something) chasing me and I'm running/hiding/evading them.

To be honest those are nightmares by some standards, but it doesn't really bother me, the worst dreams are when I'm in some building (it changes) and I'll get the worst most foreboding feeling (this case it is supernatural). Actually this is more sleep paralysis, but it just feels like I'm possesed, like a demon is shouting in my ear.

I too have reoccurring dreams where someone is after me. The scenario is almost always what looks like a war-torn city or simply a city in severe decay, and I am travelling with a small group of friends whose face I can never remember, and we move around across ruined buildings without much worry but in the dreams I know we are under pursuit. I've never known for sure who is pursuing us, but I know it's not supernatural. Maybe police or army or possibly the mere past, I don't know, only some unidentified enemy I've never gotten to see in the dreams, luckily. As far as I researched, it seems to mean I have trapped emotions from which I'm trying to escape.
    Originally posted by Anal Scratch Hemorrage I too have reoccurring dreams where someone is after me. The scenario is almost always what looks like a war-torn city or simply a city in severe decay, and I am travelling with a small group of friends whose face I can never remember, and we move around across ruined buildings without much worry but in the dreams I know we are under pursuit. I've never known for sure who is pursuing us, but I know it's not supernatural. Maybe police or army or possibly the mere past, I don't know, only some unidentified enemy I've never gotten to see in the dreams, luckily. As far as I researched, it seems to mean I have trapped emotions from which I'm trying to escape.

Yeah that sounds like some issues from irl are coming up in your dreams. Anyone chase you when you're awake?
    Originally posted by infinityshock my first dream was when i was 2 or 3 (based on knowing the age i moved into the house i lived in)

it was repetitive, as in i would have it often. its hard to describe but it was like circles/spirals and it would be one…then another…then more…and theyd keep increasing in number and size…like expanding. there would also be a sound associated with it, like the ringing-in-ear noise where it was quiet but painful. i remember having those dreams and not being able to wake up…then after having them often enough i 'learned' to wake up from them. after that for my entire life if i have a dream i dont like i can wake myself from it.

That happens to me a lot. Or it used to back in a time. I wouldn't sleep (or so I thought) and suddenly a noise as you describe would start to tear my eardrums appart and I'd start to see some strange shit and at some point I'd realize I couldn't either move or speak. I'd try to scream for help but my voice would sound muffled or weak, until suddenly I'd wake up screaming and only then would I come to realize I was having a nightmare.
    The last time that happened it felt like I half woke up and there was a tall black silhouette next to my bed and things were being thrown off of my desk. I started trying to scream and when I managed to raise my voice I started singing incantations, for I kind of knew it was a demon. Immediately the figure seemed compelled, and I continued reciting the incantations until it fled.
    Originally posted by Dargo Yeah that sounds like some issues from irl are coming up in your dreams. Anyone chase you when you're awake?

Only time. I have no enemies and have never committed a felony. I do have a lot of emotions in trying to get rid of though.
    Actually considering all the vivid shit you're describing - have you ever been seen for psychosis or something? Might wanna go get checked out.
    I've never had a dream of being chased

Most scary dreams I have I'll be going about my business and something fucking insane and terrifying will happen right in front of me
    Blowing up on a motorcycle after doing a sweet trick but I was still alive.
Jump to Top