User Controls

Synchronised States of Mind

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I've been reading more about occult and alchemic traditions, and a common theme is that much of their lore is encoded and hidden in their art rather than being discussed or explained outright.

All of these traditions have a focus on the esoteric, the hidden meaning that can't be discovered on the surface and has to be 'felt' on an instinctual or emotional level.

If you've ever used psychedelics you probably know what it feels like to simply 'know' something about a piece of art without being able to explain it (whether what you've discovered is real or not). What I've become curious about is whether it's possible to train a group of people, through meditation, group drug use, ritual or whatever else - to be able to intrinsically understand and create these encoded messages without some sort of codex or cipher.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A NEW YARK STATE OF MIDN DEEEE DEEDD EDEEEEEE
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I've been studying Crowleys works for yearsaand one of the main themes is feeling and how you feel and subconscious and ritualistic practices which [not always] bring you closer to divine/demonic beings.

I've been invoking Clauneck for a while with some decent results. I tend to stay away from the super duper scary ones because I don't wanna die, but always remain respectful to these entities and remember, everything is energy.
Jump to Top