User Controls

no one needs a 50 bullet machine gun clip

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    to go hunting especiALLY NOT A 18 year old angry 'man' whos barely old enough to get his pecker whet and wants to go on a murderous spree because some kid acrosst the country called him a NIGGER on voicechat on call of duty modern warefare 3 and teabagged him

only the police should even have guns because literally if you weant to be a hunter guy you can use a bow and arrow which takes actual skill

edit - even the cops dont need guns look at europe for exammple there cops over there just carry whistles and they dont spend there shift going around doing a george floyd all day long they just walk there beats and look for skeezers and they give them free condoms and make sure no one is littering
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    what about for removing Tyranny tho. like who talks about hunting regs anyways?? I know dumbasss commie cunts trying stupid shit to take our rights away, the constitutions never even talk about hunting its all about being able to kill the bad government when they get just like they are right now.

WE THE PEOPLE HOLD ALL POLITICAL POWER,, WE GRANT THE POWERS TO THE ELECTED WHO MUST SWARE AN OATH TO UPHOLD THE 51 CONSTITUTIONS AND WHEN THEY DO NOT ITS TREASON AND WE MUST TRY TO CORRECT IT AT ONCE WHEN WE FAIL TO GET THEM TO DO IT WE MUST TAKE THEM OUT IN COURT OR WITH GUNS COURTS ARENT DOING SHIT SO ITS UP TO US TO ABOLISH AND REFORM THE GOVERNMENT BACK TO ITS FORMER GLORY!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    ANYONE WHO DOES NOT AGREE IS A TREASONIST TRAITOR TO OUR FOUNDING FATHERS AND OUR CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC AND SHOULD BE REMOVED OR KILT IN ORDER TO KEEP AMERICA GREAT FOREVER
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    The second amendment has nothing to do with hunting.
    Originally posted by POLECAT ANYONE WHO DOES NOT AGREE

Sounds like communism to me. Who cares if anyone agrees with anything anyone believes? I'm a DAoIst and believe there will never be agreement and it's a beautiful thing. Everyone should be their own political entity.
    Originally posted by POLECAT what about for removing Tyranny tho. like who talks about hunting regs anyways?? I know dumbasss commie cunts trying stupid shit to take our rights away, the constitutions never even talk about hunting its all about being able to kill the bad government when they get just like they are right now.

WE THE PEOPLE HOLD ALL POLITICAL POWER,, WE GRANT THE POWERS TO THE ELECTED WHO MUST SWARE AN OATH TO UPHOLD THE 51 CONSTITUTIONS AND WHEN THEY DO NOT ITS TREASON AND WE MUST TRY TO CORRECT IT AT ONCE WHEN WE FAIL TO GET THEM TO DO IT WE MUST TAKE THEM OUT IN COURT OR WITH GUNS COURTS ARENT DOING SHIT SO ITS UP TO US TO ABOLISH AND REFORM THE GOVERNMENT BACK TO ITS FORMER GLORY!

WACO-0, TYRANNY-1

RUBY RIDGE-0, TRYANNY-2

JAN/6-0, TYRANNY-3

i can go on but the visual is clear.
    Guns in America are for shooting corrupt governments.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Guns in America are for shooting corrupt governments.

United States.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Hopefully they go for the gun grab and I get to watch America descend into civil war while safely tucked away in my bed
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny United States.

Well, we did burn down the White House. They had to build a new one.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Well, we did burn down the White House. They had to build a new one.

dont give up
    Originally posted by Daily Hopefully they go for the gun grab and I get to watch America descend into civil war while safely tucked away in my bed

the US ''americans'' are going to be worse war fighter than ukrainians.

theyre more likely to run out of white fabrics faster than they run out of ammos due to their mass surrenders..
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Sure they do.

Your a liberal retard who thinks guns are the problem not people huh?

You realize a gun is just a fucking tool, like a hammer, or pencil, or shovel.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people
    people with guns kill people both are the problem but maybe the problem is there are too many people and not enough guns
    Every American should be issued a machine gun at birth.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Every American should be issued a machine gun at birth.

Every person in a Western Country should actually. Introduce 2A to England and Europe. Look i'm not allowed to have a firearm where i live due to the laws here. But i managed to purchase one without too much difficulty. I have it because i enjoy target practice. I have it because i can appreciate the mechanical engineering that goes into creating a firearm, i have it because i have a general interest in ballistics. But first and foremost i have it because of my God given right to defend myself, my loved ones and my property.

If people are determined to get a gun they will one way or the other. I am pretty sure that with some practice and time i could create a bolt action rifle as well.

I've never shot someone or committed a crime with my firearm other than when i bought it or have to restock on ammunition.

Point being people who can handle their firearms responsibly should be allowed to own them legally. Even if all guns dissappeared from the world in some kind of unholy liberal left-wing Thanos Snap, people who wish to do harm would just resort to bombings instead.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Sophie Every person in a Western Country should actually. Introduce 2A to England and Europe. Look i'm not allowed to have a firearm where i live due to the laws here. But i managed to purchase one without too much difficulty. I have it because i enjoy target practice. I have it because i can appreciate the mechanical engineering that goes into creating a firearm, i have it because i have a general interest in ballistics. But first and foremost i have it because of my God given right to defend myself, my loved ones and my property.

If people are determined to get a gun they will one way or the other. I am pretty sure that with some practice and time i could create a bolt action rifle as well.

I've never shot someone or committed a crime with my firearm other than when i bought it or have to restock on ammunition.

Point being people who can handle their firearms responsibly should be allowed to own them legally. Even if all guns dissappeared from the world in some kind of unholy liberal left-wing Thanos Snap, people who wish to do harm would just resort to bombings instead.

Do u ever fantasize about shooting and raping and robbing someone
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    AWW SHIT...FUCKIN POLECAT IS HERE
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Do u ever fantasize about shooting and raping and robbing someone

I do not. Should i ever have a score to settle and i am mad to the point of homicidal violence, i'd much rather stab a person to death. All i need to rob someone is a computer. And i like to keep my sex and violence separated. Call me a hopeless romantic but i'd much rather be intimate with someone i care deeply about and why would i want to hurt someone i love?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    nobody needs 9mm it's way too high a calibre
Jump to Top