User Controls

How to kill many feminists

I have access to C4 and blasting caps, and I was thinking about bombing a gender studies class at my local community college to kill as many feminists as possible. My plan is to fill a backpack with 5kg of C4, plus nails and ball bearings for shrapnel, and somehow get it into the class to remotely detonate once everyone is seated. How can I get in and out without getting caught?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    If anyone did this the FBI would try to get them by:

1} Connecting the person to the bag. Especially if it didn't detonate. Lifting all kinds of fibers and hairs off of it. A bag purchased at a thrift store, tied up in the plastic bag they gave you could lead them in another direction. Because if it had any of that it would belong to someone else. And obviously fingerprints and DNA off of anything with the device.

2) Looking at videos where anyone made any unusual purchases, or any of the items used purchased together. For instance any purchases of some kind of rat poison used along with whatever was used as shrapnel. Or large quantities of what the person used as shrapnel when it's not normal for the item to be purchased in bulk. They would of course look at camera footage from the store/parking lot and possibly traffic cameras. Big stores like Walmart usually have cameras at face level so a hat wouldn't help. A wig and stuff might if they found you out that way. Smaller stores may know the individual or be more likely to remember things.

3) Looking for any of the clothing the person was wearing when he did any of these things. If the person was on camera purchasing any of these things.

4) Googling people asking questions about it??? Maybe...idk.

5) Obviously if they had a suspect looking at location records of their cell phone and any purchases made with bank cards.

Post last edited by ACE at 2017-02-11T23:46:05.417177+00:00

Post last edited by ACE at 2017-02-11T23:51:59.115971+00:00
    Forgot to mention that it won't be me doing this, it will be SWIM.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wear a silicon face
    Originally posted by HateEternal Forgot to mention that it won't be me doing this, it will be SWIM.

There ya go lol
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by HateEternal I have access to C4 and blasting caps, and I was thinking about bombing a gender studies class at my local community college to kill as many feminists as possible. My plan is to fill a backpack with 5kg of C4, plus nails and ball bearings for shrapnel, and somehow get it into the class to remotely detonate once everyone is seated. How can I get in and out without getting caught?

How about don't

See this is where people post shit like this and everyone thinks it's a joke.. like 9/11. and then it happens some months later. Although 9/11 was too big to report totse about

something like this would be on the news and they would show this site where dude makes this as unsure to all if its a joke, and it's not. then everyone feels all fucked up from it.

Ask your doctor for some xanax and or walk into the police station and tell them what they think of it.
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock How about don't

See this is where people post shit like this and everyone thinks it's a joke.. like 9/11. and then it happens some months later. Although 9/11 was too big to report totse about

something like this would be on the news and they would show this site where dude makes this as unsure to all if its a joke, and it's not. then everyone feels all fucked up from it.

Ask your doctor for some xanax and or walk into the police station and tell them what they think of it.

Lol @ thinking anyone on this site would give a fuck if op actually did this or not
    Originally posted by HateEternal Forgot to mention that it won't be me doing this, it will be SWIM.

"The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ACE"

Would it be alright if SWIM did?

dude. you can't post number 2. why didn't you edited post 1.

I'm hella telling. oh wait. no they didn't do anything last time. plus this is the fake internet
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Lol @ thinking anyone on this site would give a fuck if op actually did this or not

what if the news crew showed up at your door (not that they would.. but TMZ might)
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock what if the news crew showed up at your door (not that they would.. but TMZ might)

Give me a sample of possible questions and I will answer them as soon as I get back from the gas station
    Chaos is a good thing.
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Give me a sample of possible questions and I will answer them as soon as I get back from the gas station

Hello we're with TMZ and we brought some people from Extra-Extra as well

1) We understand you were present and responding to posts made by a "HateEternal" who initially created an online thread which threatened to blow up femenist but then recanted his story to suggest someone by the name of SWIM was a person they knew who stated this.

2) When asked what you would say to us by another member (name retracted for their safety), you stated you would answer when you got back from Gas Station.. did you pick up some beer and gasoline and candy and give gasoline to HateEternal?

3) Are you HateEternal under guise of You?

4) Where was Capt during this time?

5) What do you think of the new show Betas? Should it remain a comedy or go full on dramady and why

6) Is Chaos a good thing?

7) Will you ever tell the truth that totse in fact did have a prewarning to 9/11 as redacted name stated

8) have you ever seen bluer eyes on a man other than that of redacted name?

9) Who is Deadinside? Is he Wino?

10) do you have change for a 10?
    your an idiot hate eternal is an alt just like you, you are both th same person I bet.

YOu have one common trait: Mental Retardation.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump your an idiot hate eternal is an alt just like you, you are both th same person I bet.

YOu have one common trait: Mental Retardation.

I think this person is you and Captain Falcon myself.

and you're Jealous of that spez dweeb who pissed off Trump by hiding shit from him by deleting it and saying he couldn't delete shit off his web (or whatever the story actually was) but then was proven he could delete shit out.. purged it right out.

You want to make this site profitable just like Spez.. but you guys live in Texas.. and Texas is too far to do lunches from other San Francisco dot com companies. and no one does sit down video conference anymore.. this isn't the 1990s. it's Bring it to the real table in San Francisco or go and find a fucking cloud group to AAA Angel Invest in your scheme.

Good Luck, PAL!
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Hello we're with TMZ and we brought some people from Extra-Extra as well

1) We understand you were present and responding to posts made by a "HateEternal" who initially created an online thread which threatened to blow up femenist but then recanted his story to suggest someone by the name of SWIM was a person they knew who stated this.

Yes

2) When asked what you would say to us by another member (name retracted for their safety), you stated you would answer when you got back from Gas Station.. did you pick up some beer and gasoline and candy and give gasoline to HateEternal?

Just beer

3) Are you HateEternal under guise of You?

No

4) Where was Capt during this time?

Most likely counting his monopoly money

5) What do you think of the new show Betas? Should it remain a comedy or go full on dramady and why

Never heard of it

6) Is Chaos a good thing?

Yes.

7) Will you ever tell the truth that totse in fact did have a prewarning to 9/11 as redacted name stated

Everybody had a prewarning to 9/11. The saddened responses and subsequent war on terror were totally fabricated.

8) have you ever seen bluer eyes on a man other than that of redacted name?

Redacted name has green eyes

9) Who is Deadinside? Is he Wino?

He is OP and also Jeb Bush.

10) do you have change for a 10?

I have 4 ones that I'll give you for the 10

snab_snib African Astronaut
    i have a better idea.

get one of these BTR-60's for 17,000 bucks http://www.mortarinvestments.eu/products/armoured-vehicles-4/btr-60-8#currency=USD

(totally legal)

and one of these (totally legal as well) http://www.crankfiresystems.com/Video.php

and just do whatever comes naturally with them at an anti-trump protest.
    No need for all of that. Just alert ISIS of all the topless feminist protests going on, they'll take care of it for you.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon No need for all of that. Just alert ISIS of all the topless feminist protests going on, they'll take care of it for you.

Isn't it shitty that the only women at these topless protests are the ones that no one wants to see topless?

I hear the topless protests in Russia are pretty hot though
    Mmmm Russian Women! we should strip mine the beautiful russian women and leave the others for them to try and recreate more Beautiful genes and then in 50-100 years rinse and repeat. Russian men will abuse anyone.

Captain Falcon told me this madness.. so if you're russian, i can give you his address
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by snab_snib i have a better idea.

get one of these BTR-60's for 17,000 bucks http://www.mortarinvestments.eu/products/armoured-vehicles-4/btr-60-8#currency=USD

(totally legal)

and one of these (totally legal as well) http://www.crankfiresystems.com/Video.php

and just do whatever comes naturally with them at an anti-trump protest.

i know someone that bought a 4-wheel armored vehicle from some former soviet republic for like...$40k. the maintenance costs were literally more than what he paid for it.
Jump to Top