User Controls

fat black women who dont cover their camel toe

nonarky Houston
    i am surprised she didn't get kicked out of the store,

how can people tolerate this?

i seen a giant brown women that was wearing tight pants, her camels toe was really showing, like you could see inside her cave and it looked like a nasty sideways sloppy joe with nasty meat flopping in and out when she walked by, some people had to cover their eyes because it was so nasty.

if you owned a store and saw that, would you kick her nasty ass out? what would you do?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    I've seen this before...and made a snide and derogatory comment directly at the offending negress.

she literally thought I was hitting get on her and her reply was along the lines of she wanted me to fuck her without a condom. (I think that's what 'raw' means in conversation )
    YOu're a fat black woman and a camels toe. I'd walk a mile to punch you in the face
    infinityshock Black Hole
    you're who?
    youre mama
    infinityshock Black Hole
    at least I have a mom. you have two daddies and a near sighted gerbil named 'spelunker'
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock at least I have a mom. you have two daddies and a near sighted gerbil named 'spelunker'

If I had a dollar for ever time you posted that, I'd have at least 6 dollars.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR If I had a dollar for ever time you posted that, I'd have at least 6 dollars.

youd have a lot more than that.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Good thread.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    burqa shuld be mandatopry.
    Fat chicks who waddle and have to have their arms out at a 45 degree angle cos they're too fat for them to go straight down make me laugh.

When I walked to the shop earlier there was some land whale like that, she was huffing and puffing and really struggling to breathe and I made it to the shop and back and she was still only halfway down the street.

Fucking monstrosities, if I was ever that obese I'd just go on a month long speed binge
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i seen a video of 2 nigggie coloured ladies fighting by a pool over who had the biggest pool camel tow
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by nonarky i am surprised she didn't get kicked out of the store,

how can people tolerate this?

i seen a giant brown women that was wearing tight pants, her camels toe was really showing, like you could see inside her cave and it looked like a nasty sideways sloppy joe with nasty meat flopping in and out when she walked by, some people had to cover their eyes because it was so nasty.

if you owned a store and saw that, would you kick her nasty ass out? what would you do?

Pay her minimum wage to hold up a arrow sign directing potentially new customers to my establishment? :/
Jump to Top