User Controls

How do you normally dress?

When you go outside? Do you care? It's a little easier to get bitches if you put some effort into it. Feel free to post pictures. I think we have some faggots here that can give you style advice.
    Jeans and a dark blue shirt from goodwill
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    we should have a thread for 2017/late 2016 totse collage
    Originally posted by CEV

Nice.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I dress strictly in long robe, inside and out. I also have the pointed hat and curl-tip boots accessories.
    T shirt and track pants usually

Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump T shirt and track pants usually

Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Like a boss.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    A hoodie and trousers, but I don't often go out.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by CEV

I'd hit it
    infinityshock Black Hole
    I dress like shit, according to what everyone tells me.

the thing is...I grab out of my closet literally the first thing my hand gravitates to. don't care what people think of my style. or...lack therof.

if I go out on a date I'll ask the chick her thoughts on my outfit before I leave the house to avoid embarrassing her.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Last week I was mistaken by an African family for a police officer.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock I dress like shit, according to what everyone tells me.

the thing is…I grab out of my closet literally the first thing my hand gravitates to. don't care what people think of my style. or…lack therof.

if I go out on a date I'll ask the chick her thoughts on my outfit before I leave the house to avoid embarrassing her.

Do your clothes fit now? This was something I didn't pay attention and realized how big the clothes I was wearing were. You can get more bitches if you are in shape like this. You can't carry a large handgun or wear a plate carrier without it being obvious when you are at the mall or on a date.

Kind of joking about the plate carrier but serious about the gun. Unless you want to walk around with a man bag which is just a little too faggoty for my tastes. Before I would carry anything anywhere and was never self conscious about it.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I wear denim, and Hugo Boss. I also wear jedielry, very expensive jedielry. Fuck all ya'll Gucci wearing Italian fashion loving fuccbois.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I wear thermal socks too and cheap boxers, what sorta socks y'all wear?
    Originally posted by Sophie I wear denim, and Hugo Boss. I also wear jedielry, very expensive jedielry. Fuck all ya'll Gucci wearing Italian fashion loving fuccbois.

And you're a homosexual yes? Or maybe I'm thinking of Lanny.

I would wear this:

But how do they fit actual men? I imagine not well if the sleeves are so tight for someone like that.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by ACE And you're a homosexual yes?

Heroin Chic and Grunge are out of fashion bro. Get a haircut, get a job and get a nice set of clothes.
    Originally posted by Sophie Heroin Chic and Grunge are out of fashion bro. Get a haircut, get a job and get a nice set of clothes.

You're talking about me or the guy in the picture? I'm just saying I don't buy clothes online
    lol that guy looks like a grade A douche.
Jump to Top