User Controls

If you woke up with an entirely new face

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    How would you proceed?
    Depends on the face.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^yes it depends on the face. and if at the end of the day it changed back to your original face.

I would go around punching people in the face / back of the head that have hurt my feelings in the past
    Get a gram of meth and a razor blade and cut that fucker up until I look like my old self.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR Depends on the face.

MY FACE
    Originally posted by mmQ MY FACE

then i'd kill myself
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    if you woke up as a giant cockroach, how would you get to work on time???
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    nobody wants to look like the babadook, thats actually back when mq was a pretty boy

Originally posted by mmQ MY FACE

Honest to Gawd tha Lawd, I thought about typing "Is it yours in my case?" and then I thought about the impact it would have on my life and came to the conclusion that it would mostly be awkward for everyone but me so yea.... FACE/OFF 2 WHEN?
    Originally posted by snab_snib if you woke up as a giant cockroach, how would you get to work on time???

Finish on top, bro. That's your only good post and it won't get better from here.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby then i'd kill myself

Ha-ho didn't see that one coming! Zing!
    Originally posted by mmQ Ha-ho didn't see that one coming! Zing!

kill urself faggot

lol jk
    I'd be like, "AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Wtf?!?!!".
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    it happens after every sniffyline nosehole biomimetic gel binge im used to it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kill myself

Granted, I'm going to do that regardless of if my face is changed or not
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh man I had hoped this thread would produce much more lengthy insightful conversation regarding face.
    faec
    Despite how shocked and incredulous it might make you feel, you will eventually have to man up and face it.
    Faic
    cerakote African Astronaut
    c
Jump to Top