User Controls

Sick of the people in my life

I am tired of the people in my life everybody from my friends to my enemies they're all blending together and I stare at the wall all day long until I start to see shapes and sizes and colors trip out basically I've recently quit drugs which has in turn actually made my life worse as I now suffer from crippling depression I live with a roommate a family member I feel as though it will be better not to show emotion around anyone I have cut all of my medication from depression to bipolar to anxiety I have stopped going to my therapist counselor and psychiatrist I try to shove all bit of emotion down i have no job and can't get one I am stuck with what feels like a war inside my head one part of me feels like hating everything and everyone and the other part feels like going in a corner and crying it is also not helping as each day I feel disconnected and dissociated from everyone even myself
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    i feel similar man in many ways.
    i feel similar man in many ways.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    I similar ways in many feel man.
    Originally posted by Iseedivision I am tired of the people in my life everybody from my friends to my enemies they're all blending together and I stare at the wall all day long until I start to see shapes and sizes and colors trip out basically I've recently quit drugs which has in turn actually made my life worse as I now suffer from crippling depression I live with a roommate a family member I feel as though it will be better not to show emotion around anyone I have cut all of my medication from depression to bipolar to anxiety I have stopped going to my therapist counselor and psychiatrist I try to shove all bit of emotion down i have no job and can't get one I am stuck with what feels like a war inside my head one part of me feels like hating everything and everyone and the other part feels like going in a corner and crying it is also not helping as each day I feel disconnected and dissociated from everyone even myself

All seriousness this was me when I was stuck in that shit hole town Fubi and Filtration were/are from. Stopping the drug binges helped, but the monotony of waking everyday to just do nothing, no job prospects in the town cause I had no car at the time to get jobs OUT of town. Once you have stayed off the drugs long enough and got a job you should start perking up. Cutting yourself off from humanity is not a bad idea either. I'm thinking of doing the same as I've felt myself, "slipping" somewhat lately and seeing old friends of ill repute.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I empathize and relate to you OP but Keeping your emotions in and stopping medication and seeing psychiatrists with nothing To replace it with is self Sabatoge and setting yourself up for failure. You quit drugs and instead of trying to replace the hole in your soul with something you just removed everything and haven't built any new coping skills or thought patterns.

Why wouldn't you feel dissociated from everyone, especially yourself? You're confronting life with a very different apparatus and actively making it more difficult for yourself. Figure out what has worked for you before and do those things until you're stable enough to figure out what works for you and what doesn't.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Arm yourself and make them pay for doing this to you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    https://www.clinical-depression.co.uk/
    Kafka sweaty
    I don't think being present is necessary so wouldn't see it as a bad thing. I'd cut off the friends if they're becoming like enemies, especially if they're making you angry. In the past I'd talk with my favourite author or read peoples diaries when there wasn't anyone.

When things are really bad a planner is necessary to stay organised and focus on what's next. I'd think about what's really bothering you because usually a lot of things are just a few of the same things. I think you always know what the right thing to do is and if you forget your human emotions and just make the right choices then you'll be fine. You don't really have to be this way and things can always get better somehow.
    I heard shrooms are good for rebalancing the brain chemistry, especially when suffering depression. I might buy some spores and grow some.
    Kafka sweaty
    I would dress happy as well, pink. If you look like death you'll feel like it too.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley I heard shrooms are good for rebalancing the brain chemistry, especially when suffering depression. I might buy some spores and grow some.

Psilocybin? They grow fairly abundantly on pastures in Ireland and England around October if you know what to look for.
    Kafka sweaty
    How I cope
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    everything is going to be just awful
    Originally posted by Kafka How I cope

I like youe style. It comes across as innocence covered debauchery.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    is dat heroine
    Originally posted by cigreting is dat heroine

Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Iseedivision I am tired of the people in my life everybody from my friends to my enemies they're all blending together and I stare at the wall all day long until I start to see shapes and sizes and colors trip out basically I've recently ..

Edgy and is detoxing

Originally posted by Wariat i feel similar man in many ways.

Edgy Pedo who never learns and will meet the wrong DAD or MOM one day.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i feel similar man in many ways.

Edgy guy who fucks women that also have dicks

Originally posted by cigreting is dat heroine

Edgy guy who wantz tu do yer gramps

Originally posted by Kafka How I cope

You're edgy enoug, sweats! day by day. those feelings don't have to bother you. take Lexapro. it makes you give 0 fucks
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley

^Edgy White Hispanic fagbutt!

OT but, Lanny has gone missing. he knows they're closing in on him!
    Originally posted by Lodger Free Edgy and is detoxing

How am I edgy and I don't think I'm detoxing because I've been clean for more than a month
Jump to Top