User Controls

just got 4,870.13 dollars

snab_snib African Astronaut
    bought a can of american spirit tobacco and a bottle of ironroot republic texan vodka, bottled just 40 miles from me. feels good man. gonna go order 12 tshirts and my nootropic stack.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Cash me outside
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    CASH. ME. OUSSIDE.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cash the man outside, you dumbass.
    i don't owe you anything though
    Seriously just fucking cash him ousside
    Originally posted by reject Seriously just fucking cash him ousside

you're not getting anything from me, what have any of you done for me? if someone wants to do something for me i might give you 20 bucks or something.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    can i borrow like 100 bucks to buy some adderall because i feel like trash and adderall is the only thing that ever makes me feel less bad
    I'll do something for you for $20!

*shit eatin grin
    Originally posted by snab_snib you're not getting anything from me, what have any of you done for me? if someone wants to do something for me i might give you 20 bucks or something.

Pro tip - don't say that round here, you get people begging
    yo you tried semax? best nootropic i've ever tried
    CASH MMQ OUTSIDE
    Originally posted by greenplastic yo you tried semax? best nootropic i've ever tried

too expensive imo. piracetam + support stack is good enough, can always add modafinil if i need something extra.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by snab_snib you're not getting anything from me, what have any of you done for me? if someone wants to do something for me i might give you 20 bucks or something.

ill feed you come salty happy sauce...

gibs me 20 dollah
    Originally posted by infinityshock ill feed you come salty happy sauce…

gibs me 20 dollah

no thanks
    Cook a pound of p2p meth, sell on the DNM by the gram make $40k before the snow melts.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Cook a pound of p2p meth, sell on the DNM by the gram make $40k before the snow melts.

i do not engage in criminal activities
    Make ecig juice and print swastika flags then. Go buy an ETF you old codger.

Put the whole 5k in donald trump pinatas and illegally cross the border with them to avoid the Wall Tax.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Make ecig juice and print swastika flags then. Go buy an ETF you old codger.

Put the whole 5k in donald trump pinatas and illegally cross the border with them to avoid the Wall Tax.

i'm going to spend most all of it on gas and tuition
Jump to Top