User Controls

Poll: Egg

Please just tell me what type of egg is your favorite it will help me know about your personality

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Egg
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Poached.

With hollandaise sauce.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Meikai Poached.

With hollandaise sauce.

Ok you're an eggs Benedict typa fella. That tells me that you like long walks on the beach and that you like confrontation.
    smokemon Houston
    I'm a hard boiled guy these days.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    So random
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    NO BENNY

ain't nobody fancy enough here for that to be their first choice either but there was a time when I was FAT OFF THE HOLLANDAISE HOG
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]

With hollandaise sauce.

NIGGER I DIDNT SEE YOUR POST AND ACTUALLY ENVISIONED A MONACLE AND TOP HAT GUY WHEN I MADE THAT POST

I am more than a little alarmed
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by smokemon I'm a hard boiled guy these days.

That wasn't an option. This tells me you like to against the grain.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Kafka So random

POACHED eggs are the worst. Lol. They just are. You're cool but you should consider getting into a new type of egg.

Tell me why you like a poached egg honestly.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Sudo NIGGER I DIDNT SEE YOUR POST AND ACTUALLY ENVISIONED A MONACLE AND TOP HAT GUY WHEN I MADE THAT POST

I am more than a little alarmed

It is the classiest of eggs. The most rich in flavor and calories. The eggs themselves should be wearing a monocle and top hat. Of course you pictured the same thing. 😔
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by mmQ POACHED eggs are the worst. Lol. They just are. You're cool but you should consider getting into a new type of egg.

Tell me why you like a poached egg honestly.

I like dipping toast soldiers into them, it’s what I eat when I’m sick.
    Kafka sweaty
    You forgot raw egg though, people put it in cocktails.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Deviled ....

*slides shades down*

*glances at crowd*

*winks*
    ;)

*leaves thread*
    I always forget what type of egg is what so I just do scrambled. I got more important shit to worry about than the 20 types of cooked egg
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]

With hollandaise sauce.

Plus an English muffin with Canadian bacon and cheese.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Plus an English muffin with Canadian bacon and cheese.

for once speedy and i see eye to eye
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Meikai for once speedy and i see eye to eye

Holy shit another seal of the apocalypse was just broken when this post was made.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Kafka I like dipping toast soldiers into them, it’s what I eat when I’m sick.

Dipping soldiers? Is that slang? That would be weird if it was literal. What's dipping soldiers mean?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by CandyRein Deviled ….

*slides shades down*

*glances at crowd*

*winks*
    ;)

*leaves thread*

Typical Pisces answer. Unreal. Lol
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Sparker is a poached egg guy too? Wowwowow. I am learning.
Jump to Top