User Controls

You fucking cowards are like it's not like its not happening. Once I was like it's not happening. No more. Fuck you. Good luck man.

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Also fuck you.
    On Maidan:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn9ZqJSCbo8
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I told my mom I might go to Chisinau to meet groceries, and to my shock she was like "OK".

Sounds good. If I can get Chisinau I can get into Kyiv.
    I heard from a friend that it's not a good idea to go there rn
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    May I accompany you? I want to go for the adventure.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Don't get yourself killed. Other than that do what you feel you must.
    Told my gf about you and your situation with Groceries. She's very Catholic she asked me to tell you she'll pray for you guys.
    lol at the hipocracy of most western government who allowed their citizens to go fight for ukraine.

it wont be long before their citizens demand to be free to fight for the palestinians or mujaheedeens in syria.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Do we call Chicken Kievs, Chicken Kyivs now or what?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I don't get the Kiev-Kyiv thing, both names are written in cyrillic anyway so calling it either is just a transliteration based on what it sounds like

and they both sound the same
    Originally posted by aldra I don't get the Kiev-Kyiv thing, both names are written in cyrillic anyway so calling it either is just a transliteration based on what it sounds like

I recently noticed a push in some of the MSM out of Europe, to start calling places in Ukraine by their Ukrainian language names. I suppose to more clearly make the distinction between the two sides.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie I recently noticed a push in some of the MSM out of Europe, to start calling places in Ukraine by their Ukrainian language names. I suppose to more clearly make the distinction between the two sides.

yeah I found ((certain people)) get really upset when you refer to it as *The* Ukraine, because the country's name is literally just a Russian term for military borderlands
    The Ukraine sounds better I think.
    Originally posted by aldra I don't get the Kiev-Kyiv thing, both names are written in cyrillic anyway so calling it either is just a transliteration based on what it sounds like

it sounds different in different accent.
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Do we call Chicken Kievs, Chicken Kyivs now or what?

https://www.rt.com/russia/551244-supermarkets-russia-ukraine-chicken/

UK supermarket chain Sainsbury’s is renaming its ‘Chicken Kiev’ products ‘Chicken Kyiv,’ to reflect Ukrainian spelling, and is also removing ‘Russian Standard’ vodka and Russian sunflower seeds from its shelves.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    It went from key-ev to keev pretty quickly
    its key-yev.

key. yev.
    It's called Keith and the country is called the UK now
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by aldra https://www.rt.com/russia/551244-supermarkets-russia-ukraine-chicken/

Russian standard is gone here too and it was my favorite cheap vodka.

Freedom fries vybz
    Originally posted by Sudo Russian standard is gone here too and it was my favorite cheap vodka.

Freedom fries vybz

Stoly Vodka is the best, can you still get that?
Jump to Top