User Controls

I have been chewing nicotine gum

I was smoking two cigs each break at work just sucking those beasts down. Even the heavy smokers at work are like damn this guy is going hard

It was killing my lungs so I cut back to one. Too lazy and cheap to buy another vape so I got nicotine gum

Never tried it before. It's pretty good. Shitty gum but I take it one hour before break and the time just FLYS and before I know it the day is over. And I am less angry and suicidal at work

Maybe one day I can quit abusing nicotine at work. This is my quest, I don't know how people can spend their break in a room full of people. I would rather go outside and abuse drugs.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

Sickening that they have the Export A, the du Maurier and all the high-end cigarettes packaged exactly the same as the budget cigarettes. You pay $20 a pack for the best smokes and they hand you shitty packaging.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    you should plug it
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    WTF kind of cigarette pack contains 25 cigarettes??
    Canadian. They also put gross pics of tongue cancer and deformed babies and near-death people on ventilators on the covers, then an insert inside where some dumbfuck tells you their sob story about having smoked and what happened to them. All after you've just paid $20 for one pack.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I just want to get high
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Yes, that’s why you’re a loser

Normal people get high on life
    Originally posted by Grylls Yes, that’s why you’re a loser

Normal people get high on life

You can't get high on that
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    smokemon Houston
    I am also a cigarette power-chiefer.
    RIP lungs.

I'll have to try dat gum, yo.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I just want to get high

Why
    Because it's fun to work faster than sober slow high horse fucks they are SO SLOW they eat slow, talk slow, think slow "ooooooo sorry I'm not a CAFFEINE GUY" and then they eat a giant meat heavy lunch and go slow all day and take a nap on the bathroom

I CHUG coffee at work I PREFER TO GO ON NO SLEEP or 2 hours sleep DO COCAINE TO WAKE UP FAST take some meth CHUG A COFFEE AT HOME AND AT WORK . Then chain smoke at work , 2 smokes. Maybe 3 and then take a Nicotone gum and an edible

Your body will not have the ability to go slow. When work fucks up you feel it first WHY DID WE STOP WHY ARE WE STOPPING?! gotta walk around and pace or grab a broom drink water and pump and slam. The days fly by. My month flew by and I am lacking hard drugs

It's the working man's grind you gotta destroy your body to go FAST FAST FAST it's how you make managers shit their pants seeing YOU work it makes everyone around you feel worse for how slow they are. The essence of pumping and slamming is substance abuse

I have met a few pumpers and Slammers that don't abuse drugs and they always seem to have a limit. My limit is THE END I think I go so fast they just assume I am starting my day but you gotta start fast and finish fast so nobody can ever glance at you and think "this guy is about to have lunch" because I see that shit all day from hundreds of people YOU CAN JUST FUCKING TELL

when you are buzzing on stimulants even people paid to watch you will have trouble keeping up. They look away and OOP your gone, on another floor.
    There is no limit you can control the limit with what you take and your diet. I prefer working on the bare minimum of food so that my body burns it all up, that rumbling stomach will speed you up. You can't be too hungry though or you will slow down so it's a constant balance. Starving and stimulants is a bad combo

But thanks to stimulants you can keep track of all this shit AS LONG AS YOU DONT RUN OUT OR SPILL YOUR LATTE ALL OVER YOUR PANTS which can happen if you get the JITTERS from so much fucking CAFFEINE
    I chugged a coffee a few hours ago and have been chewing lots of gum and chain smoking.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Just use snuff nigga.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Just use snuff nigga.

maybe i will
    Take a pinch nigga

It shoulda been called sniff.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Because it's fun to work faster than sober slow high horse fucks they are SO SLOW they eat slow, talk slow, think slow "ooooooo sorry I'm not a CAFFEINE GUY" and then they eat a giant meat heavy lunch and go slow all day and take a nap on the bathroom

I CHUG coffee at work I PREFER TO GO ON NO SLEEP or 2 hours sleep DO COCAINE TO WAKE UP FAST take some meth CHUG A COFFEE AT HOME AND AT WORK . Then chain smoke at work , 2 smokes. Maybe 3 and then take a Nicotone gum and an edible

Your body will not have the ability to go slow. When work fucks up you feel it first WHY DID WE STOP WHY ARE WE STOPPING?! gotta walk around and pace or grab a broom drink water and pump and slam. The days fly by. My month flew by and I am lacking hard drugs

It's the working man's grind you gotta destroy your body to go FAST FAST FAST it's how you make managers shit their pants seeing YOU work it makes everyone around you feel worse for how slow they are. The essence of pumping and slamming is substance abuse

I have met a few pumpers and Slammers that don't abuse drugs and they always seem to have a limit. My limit is THE END I think I go so fast they just assume I am starting my day but you gotta start fast and finish fast so nobody can ever glance at you and think "this guy is about to have lunch" because I see that shit all day from hundreds of people YOU CAN JUST FUCKING TELL

when you are buzzing on stimulants even people paid to watch you will have trouble keeping up. They look away and OOP your gone, on another floor.

I used to run around so fast my boss said I needed roller-skates.
    Doing coke at work was fun,I was working at a flat rate dealer and we used to see who could make the most hours in a week.
    My best time was 104 hours in a 40 hour week.
    The owner of the place personally handed me my check and said"Whats you wife gona think when you show her your check?"
    I said she's gona say it's about time I started making some real money.
    LOL he didn't ever speak to me again.
Jump to Top