User Controls

Sophie is an FBI informant.

Okay, so first let me tell you this is NOT a conspiracy, it is a known fact. Sometimes he 'goes' missing, but in reality, the FBI tell him he must work on different projects. 50% niggas, 50% chans... I gained access to a federal database, and saw a list of Usernames on there, regarding Agents... I was arrested by LEO. And I met Sophie, and he told me he was grooming me.

Post last edited by Iam at 2017-02-05T11:34:55.015564+00:00
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    would be unsurprising really. have you read those recently-leaked FBI guidelines? apparently it happens from time time that agents track and open files on people that turn out to be other agents
    He's too dumb to keep his mouth shut about something like this. He would brag to someone.
    I'm actually a confidential informant and have busted several meth labs.
    I work for GCHQ and I'm in this building right now

Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I'm actually a confidential informant and have busted several meth labs.

I agree.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    We're all FBI informants hanging out trying to bust each other.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Of course he is. Who else would announce on a BBS forum that he likes them as young as four years old, and who else would be so desperate to talk about cyber infiltration on a public platform. Totse was full of them. Zoklet was full of them. This place ain't gonna be any different.

Right, Lanny?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RisiR I agree.

Yes and I have also previously worked with Special Agent Karl Nichols for the DEA in San Francisco.

He has been involved in several large scale famous drug busts like like "World largest LSD lab", clandestine fentanyl, drug cartels and the Silk Road (Ross Ulbricht was busted in a public library in San Francisco)

http://www.freeleonardpickard.org/wamegotimes/wmgotimes03_06_03.html
    https://www.wired.com/2015/03/dea-agent-charged-acting-paid-mole-silk-road/
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-pill-makers-next-door-how-americas-opioid-crisis-is-spreading-1475693346
    *a wild Andre Cicero appears*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    goddamit. so all those times ive confessed to wanting to illegally and nonconsentingly make use of risirs and Bill Krozbys fuckholes...it's been noted by feebies?

I'm calling my lawyer
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by -SpectraL *a wild Andre Cicero appears*

DID SOMEBODY SAY COUPONS
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    You're just upset i am not online on XMPP 24/7.
    Originally posted by Sophie You're just upset i am not online on XMPP 24/7.

Tis 'cause you're an FBI informant.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    spohie post pic of ur stash
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Iam Tis 'cause you're an FBI informant.

Indeed, are you scared yet?
    Originally posted by aldra DID SOMEBODY SAY COUPONS

The CIC would like a word with you. Something about getting detergent and dishsoap deals with phony matchbook discount offers.
    And also a nigger
    RIP CouponGuy
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Of course he is. Who else would announce on a BBS forum that he likes them as young as four years old, and who else would be so desperate to talk about cyber infiltration on a public platform. Totse was full of them. Zoklet was full of them. This place ain't gonna be any different.

Right, Lanny?

oshit
Jump to Top