User Controls

So I bullied Enter into leaving

SEGA Nigga Drive Tuskegee Airman
    Folks I exposed him as being a googlekid
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Didn't he troll you into leaving for a while or something and having to reevaluate your existence? I remember there was something about that
    Originally posted by Sudo Didn't he troll you into leaving for a while or something and having to reevaluate your existence? I remember there was something about that

No. But Fox Paws (dogfucker) sure did lie about it.
    What actually happened:

https://niggasin.space/post/365931

I had been bullying him for some time prior about him being a little PM bitch.
    Originally posted by SEGA Nigga Drive What actually happened:

https://niggasin.space/post/365931

I had been bullying him for some time prior about him being a little PM bitch.

That's not what I was talking about. Didn't he get your PI and you said he won and you would stop posting or something? Then he felt bad and didn't release it, idk I recall something similar, it was pretty viziery.

Last I recall enter said he got some bish pregnant and hasn't posted since but I'm sure he'll be back and hate women more than ever
    https://niggasin.space/thread/22235

Found it. I almost thought I was insane for a second. Some shit like this. I think I was in prism at the time but saw the thread later. Seems quite legit and I'm glad you didn't leave but am sad enter did 😔
    Originally posted by Sudo That's not what I was talking about. Didn't he get your PI and you said he won and you would stop posting or something? Then he felt bad and didn't release it, idk I recall something similar, it was pretty viziery.

No.

Last I recall enter said he got some bish pregnant and hasn't posted since but I'm sure he'll be back and hate women more than ever

Maybe but that's not the reason he left. The reason he left is because he got bullied.
    Originally posted by Sudo https://niggasin.space/thread/22235

Found it. I almost thought I was insane for a second. Some shit like this. I think I was in prism at the time but saw the thread later. Seems quite legit and I'm glad you didn't leave but am sad enter did 😔

Actually this was some premium copium that made me laff.
    Originally posted by SEGA Nigga Drive No.

Maybe but that's not the reason he left. The reason he left is because he got bullied.

That isn't true at all. Your insistence on this false narrative speaks to your butthurt at the hands/cock of a certain autistic Australian
    Originally posted by Sudo That isn't true at all. Your insistence on this false narrative speaks to your butthurt at the hands/cock of a certain autistic Australian

as if bragging about internet achievement achieved years ago is not enough an indication of butthurtness.

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by SEGA Nigga Drive Actually this was some premium copium that made me laff.

It's almost as funny as you being a millionaire.
    Imagine waiting 3.5 years after someone who upset you stopped posting to try to change the narrative around their departure

Inb4hahahaIwasonlypretendingtobeafaggot
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by SEGA Nigga Drive No. But Fox Paws (dogfucker) sure did lie about it.

I think FoxPaws might have died. At first I thought he was just taking a break but I think COVID got him.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I thought I bullied him into leaving...
    Did he come back and you bullied him or were we all just bullying him to begin with?
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    Originally posted by Sudo That isn't true at all. Your insistence on this false narrative speaks to your butthurt at the hands/cock of a certain autistic Australian

Nope. It's even in the thread you linked, my quote: no evidence will be produced, because there is none.

My "own" is there for all to see, the evidence is in the open. I did the initial one immediately too.

No evidence was produced then and no evidence will be produced now because it never happened.

And if you ever remotely asserted or believed it was true, it was because of your wishful thinking mue to being severely victimized by me previously, similar to Enturd.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker It's almost as funny as you being a millionaire.

Oh, you have some evidence against it?
    Originally posted by Sudo Imagine waiting 3.5 years after someone who upset you stopped posting to try to change the narrative around their departure

Inb4hahahaIwasonlypretendingtobeafaggot

Mad^
    Originally posted by Incessant I think FoxPaws might have died. At first I thought he was just taking a break but I think COVID got him.

Nice!
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I thought I bullied him into leaving…
    Did he come back and you bullied him or were we all just bullying him to begin with?

Right after my link
Jump to Top