User Controls

Theory: Enter Catfished Falco w/ His Own Real Photos

SPLAT Houston
    Redacted
    HTS highlight reel
    If CF had that kind of leverage he could have stayed for reasons of mutually assured destruction. In fact, he'd be in a position of power if both of them had eachothers dox but Enter was ashamed of how gay it got because CF doesn't give a shit about looking like a faggot.
    Crash Yung Blood
    Originally posted by HTS If CF had that kind of leverage he could have stayed for reasons of mutually assured destruction. In fact, he'd be in a position of poower if both of them had eachothers dox but Enter was ashamed of how gay it got because CF doesn't give a shit about looking like a faggot.

Okay what if I change the theory so that CF didn’t know Enter’s pics were real?
    The real answer is that Enter is 100% lying about any relation between my TSTMs and him. Had nothing to do with him. I got high, ate an assload of food from Uber Eats and decided to TSTM and hit the gym to get back down to 12-15% BFP .

I'm going to TSTM this account too. And the reason enter didn't post any evidence whatsoever is because he has none. He's going to take some time to doctor it.
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    Originally posted by The Self Taught Man The real answer is that Enter is 100% lying about any relation between my TSTMs and him. Had nothing to do with him. I got high, ate an assload of food from Uber Eats and decided to TSTM and hit the gym to get back down to 12-15% BFP .

I'm going to TSTM this account too. And the reason enter didn't post any evidence whatsoever is because he has none. He's going to take some time to doctor it.

Fatso
    This is literally 100% bullshit. Anybody can go look at the user list for the kik chat and see that Enter is not, nor has ever been in the chat.

Any longer-term user of kik obviously knows as well.

Enter is doing this because he has been emotionally wrecked by Captain Falcon by ACTUALLY being predictable. He wants to do the same to falco, but has been unable to do so, so he makes up lies.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I prefer this narrative.
    It didn't happen in the kik chat, it happened privately lol. I'm totally fine with Captain Falcon making a post saying it didn't happen, it was part of our agreement that he could deny it as long as he deleted his accounts. But he just referenced how he was fat, which he knew he'd have to do since I got those screenshots of him in his underwear (which don't worry, again, I'm not going to post).

But yeah, you can believe Captain Falcon if you want to. His excuse is way more believable... he got really high and ate a bunch of food and deleted his accounts, and then deleted his new account explaining that. Okay.
    Originally posted by Zanick I prefer this narrative.

How liberal of you.
    Originally posted by Enter How liberal of you.

I prefer it for your sake.
    Originally posted by Zanick I prefer it for your sake.

I'm really embarrassed and feel autistic for taking it that far, yeah. I'm trying to calm down and be more relaxed recently, as I've stated. My problems all derive from women. :(

Help me... be a better person?
    I can't even make myself a better person, but if I did what you say you've done, I would make it right with him and nobody else.
    doing this made u a better person
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    I've never known Enter to bullshit.

OTOH CF is a pathological liar.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Crash Yung Blood
    I should have filed this under Half Baked. Oh well. I just thought it was a funnier story than the truth.
    Originally posted by Enter It didn't happen in the kik chat, it happened privately lol. I'm totally fine with Captain Falcon making a post saying it didn't happen, it was part of our agreement that he could deny it as long as he deleted his accounts. But he just referenced how he was fat, which he knew he'd have to do since I got those screenshots of him in his underwear (which don't worry, again, I'm not going to post).

But yeah, you can believe Captain Falcon if you want to. His excuse is way more believable… he got really high and ate a bunch of food and deleted his accounts, and then deleted his new account explaining that. Okay.

https://niggasin.space/thread/22208?p=1#post-378119

Originally posted by Enter I pretended to be a girl on kik and catfished him. Will post the results in comic form eventually. I told him if he deleted his accounts and never returned, I wouldn't post the PI he sent "her", so I'll stick to my word at least hahaha.

Always try to find the one weakness in your enemy. His was loneliness.

There is literally no way you could've gotten his kik without entering the chat. Stop bullshitting. Two weeks ago you were telling me you didn't really understand what kik was, and that you tried to download it, but it wanted too much access. This can be proven both publicly and privately.

Now you are claiming you (presumably) had a long term relationship with someone on this forum, at least long enough to catfish them, all as a joke.

One of these has to be the lie. There is no other way. Were you lying earlier, or are you lying now?
    Originally posted by 杀死所有的白魔鬼 https://niggasin.space/thread/22208?p=1#post-378119

There is literally no way you could've gotten his kik without entering the chat. Stop bullshitting. Two weeks ago you were telling me you didn't really understand what kik was, and that you tried to download it, but it wanted too much access. This can be proven both publicly and privately.

Now you are claiming you (presumably) had a long term relationship with someone on this forum, at least long enough to catfish them, all as a joke.

One of these has to be the lie. There is no other way. Were you lying earlier, or are you lying now?

I'm lying in neither case, but I don't want to narc anyone out. I did download kik, you weren't the only person I was talking to about it lol.

I genuinely don't know what your argument is. I talked to you about downloading kik a few weeks ago?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Enter I'm lying in neither case, but I don't want to narc anyone out. I did download kik, you weren't the only person I was talking to about it lol.

>Re: dude (please read)
    >unopened

Poor hikki... 😢
Jump to Top