User Controls

Serious Problem this time.

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Yes last time I was kind of serious but then trolled a bit afterwards.

this is real.

I have MediCal but in Cali its called Med-Cal

I have this pre-cancerous growth or maybe even cancer. It's not black or red or multi colors and bleeding (just yet) but its growing fast. looks like a mushroom. it's tiny. You may not notice it unless you're standing real close to me. If I took a photo it probably wouldn't show unless its close up.

it looks like a skin tag but its not.

so because of covid pushbacks and being on MedCal (Where we take what we can get) I have to wait till April 20th or something like that

it's doubled in length since I saw the doctor 2 weeks ago. I'm getting weirded out. it's gross looking.

and this is on the tip of my left nostril. but I also have these growths along the side of my nose right where the nose meets the cheeck and face.

I have had the latter before. but now there are two side by side instead of one I have had repeatedly frozen off every 5 years or so.

I never wore tanning lotion when I was younger. it makes me break out in acne. but I need to protect my nose and head from now on. like one of those people, you see walking around with a Vietnamese field hat when working in the rice patties.

maybe I'll buy me some Cowboy boots and get a 10 gallon hat, instead and wear Wranglers er summ shit
    IM IN CRISIS, YO!
    It was nice knowing you. So long, soldier.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ It was nice knowing you. So long, soldier.

I honestly think you and speedy-cawklicker will go first.

by over a decade or more.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready I honestly think you and speedy-cawklicker will go first.

by over a decade or more.

I won't be going anywhere any time soon. I'm not exactly human.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I won't be going anywhere any time soon. I'm not exactly human.

LOL

Oh wait.. Yeah. Sorry AI Bot man

All Hail SpectraL BOT the Siren Server
    Bradley Black Hole
    Quick MIx Ready I really hope you don't have cancer, but since hopes aren't cures, I want you to know no matter what, I've thoroughly enjoyed our friendship, and if God is good, then this will not be your death, but only a minor set back
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Melanoma is no joke.
    I am in a similar boat.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I may have CLL

Chronic lymphocytic leukemia

Or it was suggested. so they would have to do a shitload of test but there is nothing they can do even if they found it.

because you don't act on it until it becomes progressive. same with testical or prostate caners. most men have early forms of Prostate cancers and it starts in the balls

98 percent of testical cancers (or some high number like that) happens before age 35. its a young persons disease.

then it switches to the prostate for older folks.

the cells are swimming around. it's fucked up. If you live long enough, you will have nut cancer at some point. or something like 90 percent of men if they live by age 100.

so they watch and watch.

but yeah. the thing with this, is they will almost certainly cure it if it is actively cancer because it's too soon to have spread. or unlikely to have. again, upper 90 percent. 2 percent someone will get full form of cancer, then it goes into stage 1, 1b, 2, 2b, 3 (you're starting to get fucked at this point), 3b, 4 (eeeee) 4B just a matter of time.

be careful of making jokes guys, it just might come rape you for doing so.
    OP is a problem
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood OP is a problem

I understand you lash out at people like me because I had a mother who loved me while you were never held as a child. your mom would place you in the corner to play with a dust mop hoping you would go around doing all the dusting for her while she entertained the milk man while you're father was out hustling with his asian gang member friends you claim he sold drugs with.

You know, I get it. I feel for you, Son. You want a hug now?

Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready I understand you lash out at people like me because I had a mother who loved me while you were never held as a child. your mom would place you in the corner to play with a dust mop hoping you would go around doing all the dusting for her while she entertained the milk man while you're father was out hustling with his asian gang member friends you claim he sold drugs with.

You know, I get it. I feel for you, Son. You want a hug now?

nah actually I am full of memories of her raising me at home until I was old enough to go to school and her working hard and now she has a STEM degree and is the same age as you.

You don't even have a kids that can brag to strangers on the internet about your degree, imagine.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

nah actually I am full of memories of her raising me at home until I was old enough to go to school and her working hard and now she has a STEM degree and is the same age as you.

You don't even have a kids that can brag to strangers on the internet about your degree, imagine.

I don't have a BS or BA degree. I have an Associates you lunitic. you're right. that's not worth the ink that's printed on it in this day and age.

but it's something. what do you have?
    also my Mother is college grad and was a Teacher turned CPA and worked as a payroll master for the City school district for 30 years.

But what do you have?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready I don't have a BS or BA degree. I have an Associates you lunitic. you're right. that's not worth the ink that's printed on it in this day and age.

but it's something. what do you have?

A job and a firm grasp on reality. Good luck ever getting either of those
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood A job and a firm grasp on reality. Good luck ever getting either of those

at work people just thought I was odd but funny. I still can speak to people and earn their trust in conversation. I get a feeling you lack this simple human trait.

OT

Russia is currently practicing Nuclear Strike Drills on the Ukrainian border.

Ohhh you Putin. You really gonna take it to this level. Fucking little guy with a Neopolitan complex.

I hope he drops dead from heart failure. he's playing with everyone's lives right now.
    I take that back. It's not Christian like to wish death

I hope Putin goes to sleep and has a Scrooge-like series of dreams showing what could happen and spooks him into stopping being an aggressive cunt that he is becoming.

is that better?
    Here's the dream;

Dodododododododo

MR PRESIDENT PUTIJ THE PEOPLE OF GERMANY AND EUROPE NEED OUR RUSSIAN GAZOLINE TO FUEL THEIR FURNACE FOR THIS COLD EUROPE WINTER BUT THEY REFUSE TO TAKE NAZI UKRAINE INVADER ENERGY

Putin: and the problem?

Energy Tsar: HOW MUCH DO WE RIP THEM OFF WHEN THEY COME BEGGING???!?!?

dodododododododo

Dream over

Roll Russian national anthem and take a shot of votka comrade
    Bradley Black Hole
    ITT: A dirty homosexual drug addict argues with a fat, elderly, fast food delivery driver about whose mom is more educated.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready at work people just thought I was odd but funny. I still can speak to people and earn their trust in conversation. I get a feeling you lack this simple human trait.

OT

Russia is currently practicing Nuclear Strike Drills on the Ukrainian border.

Ohhh you Putin. You really gonna take it to this level. Fucking little guy with a Neopolitan complex.

I hope he drops dead from heart failure. he's playing with everyone's lives right now.

Jump to Top