User Controls

Could you get along with yourself?

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I'd probably start shitting on me, calling out all my defects and go about abusing myself until I'd get in a fight with me and go to our room where I'd tell me to leave me alone and please shut up.
    Honestly I think I'd drag us down as 2 of me would be like 2 negatives but they are both zeros so even as a positive it's still a zero and maybe that wouldn't make things worse but it would keep them from ever being more than zero.
    If it was just one of me at least I wouldn't be able to tell my own jokes.
    Im confused but I know I'd lose.

Bonus question: Would you fuck you first or get fucked by yourself first?
    it would be a plural brew ha ha fight to the death
    Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood it would be a plural brew ha ha fight to the death

Uh, ok. I'm cool with that.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Fuck no, I'm a selfish dickhead irl.
    ive always wanted to have sex with myself.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    no.

Bonus answer: I'd be voluntary celibate
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Too fugly, Jiggly?
    A persons ugliness has never determined whether I would "get along" with them or not...in fact uglier the better because then they make me look good.

That's an old bar trick, go with a couple of ugly mates so you're the "hot" one.
    if theres more than one me it would be like mr.smith in the matrix.

we would do everything in harmonious unison.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny if theres more than one me it would be like mr.smith in the matrix.

we would do everything in harmonious unison.

That would be a lot of Mocha Lattes
Jump to Top