User Controls

SLAMMING and PUMPING at work

Do you guys SLAM AND PUMP at work???? I do
    Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    No! BUT I WILL BE SLAMMING AND PUMPING SOON IF I DON'T FIND SOMETHING TO CLAP.
    I don't clap at work but I do PUMP PUMP PUMP AND SLAM
    Actually wait I do clap.. fuck
    *white southern fat biggot*
    -"Iam just lookin' fur somethun ta clap"
    Some dude at work smokes weed on smoke break and doesn't care if he gets fired. I wish I was that cool
    Weed is sooooo smelly though cocaine is better of you smell it you are HIGH
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Some dude at work smokes weed on smoke break and doesn't care if he gets fired. I wish I was that cool

One time at community college, I went out behind the cafeteria and got high.

One time before school I went to giant eagle and bought a box of 20 benedryl. I drove DOWNTOWN tripping and got to school trying to do serious work. I scrolled through my book like an ipad, trying to SCROLL down a window in the picture in the book. Next thing I know, a teacher is trying to kick me out. So I quickly left there and went to take a test. Long story short, I couldn't see and failed.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    smokemon Houston
    I don't SLAM and PUMP, I FLIRT n' SQUIRT.
    We had a bunch of product squirt all over the floor. because it's Sunday the cleaners aren't here so we just dropped a pallet over the spill and will let monday figure it out

SQUIRT ALERT TIME TO SLAM AND PUMP
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    dont be a slam pig
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood We had a bunch of product squirt all over the floor. because it's Sunday the cleaners aren't here so we just dropped a pallet over the spill and will let monday figure it out

SQUIRT ALERT TIME TO SLAM AND PUMP

Have fun when the people who find it wipe their dick all over your stuff when you aren't there
    That sounds like a good way to waste your break time plus I only keep candy in my lunch bag
    cigreting Dark Matter
    your boyfriend pumps n slams your asshole daily
    blaster master victim of incest
    I pumped too hard
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I pumped too hard

into your boyfriends asshole
    ^ get a job, faggot
    cigreting Dark Matter
    I have a good job, thanks
Jump to Top