User Controls

Official Ukraine War NIS Recruitment drive

Donald Trump Black Hole
    It's now official that Putin will be invading Ukraine on Monday. Brandon just called me, and he's worried. We need warm bodies for front line service. If you can do 20 pushups or walk 5 miles unassisted, then that is a bonus, but honestly it doesn't matter. We desperately need to get meat on the line. Please post in this thread to volunteer for service in the Ukraine. You can post any special skills you might have, but honestly it doesn't matter, we only need grunts for frontline service. So long as you have a body temperature warm enough to show up on an ex-soviet infrared scope that is all we need.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    In alignment with our goal of increasing racial and gender diversity, preference for the most dangerous front line positions will be given to women and blacks.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Not even one volunteer. Sad!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Joe just told me that every volunteer will be given an obama phone and free crack pipe.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I volunteer wariat and hikki
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Oh I would totally do it and all but uhh you know, that bum knee.

And I got a slight coof.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Sorry: there's currently bluechecks on Twitter calling for the US marines to come bust up Canadian civilian protests on Canadian soil. I'm a little too preoccupied with fantasizing about sending the folks wearing those American "boots on the ground" back home in flag draped caskets to think about anything to do with the Ukraine.

Legitimately considering ways to sabotage the Ambassador Bridge if they clear out the protests. Fuck 'em. If you can't peaceably blockade the bridge, make the bridge disappear. In minecraft.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Also, as for any Canadian who wanted Trudeau to call on American troops to solve the problem? Summary executions for treason are in order. Pieces of shit.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    In minecraft, of course.
    Seems if you want to really commit a treasonist felony act, you finish the statement with "..in Minecraft" so then you can say, oh .I'm sorry Mr or Miss Secret Service agent, I was roll playing. Oh my gosh..would hella not even think of.. also you can take your foot off of my neck, k thank you
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Seems if you want to really commit a treasonist felony act, you finish the statement with "..in Minecraft" so then you can say, oh .I'm sorry Mr or Miss Secret Service agent, I was roll playing. Oh my gosh..would hella not even think of.. also you can take your foot off of my neck, k thank you

SWIM assured me this was legally foolproof.
    Originally posted by Meikai SWIM assured me this was legally foolproof.

Yes SWIM works too I suppose.
    I would fucking murder every human on this planet bunch of kikes and niggers FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK PUTIN THEY ARE BOTH HEBREWS
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Do you have to be a nazi sympathizer or is that just a crazy coincidence? Why is every militia of Ukrainian troops full of white supremacists?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sudo Do you have to be a nazi sympathizer or is that just a crazy coincidence? Why is every militia of Ukrainian troops full of white supremacists?

I wonder what happened to the few random Americans who went over in 2014/15 to fight in the war, when they got home were they labeled terrorists and to laws regarding aiding foreign governments.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    1st NIS Platoon
    Lieutenant: Aldra

First Squad Sargent: Hiki
    Gunner: Wario
    Scout-rifleman: Totse2k1

Second Squad Sargent: HTS
    Gunner: Scron
    Scout-rifleman: Sudo
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    When you come into contact with the Russians, know that I am behind you, in Mar a Lago.
    How do I let my chain of command know that I'm afraid of loud noises?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo How do I let my chain of command know that I'm afraid of loud noises?

Don't worry, you don't even hear the bullet until after it's already hit you.
Jump to Top