User Controls

what would you do if you met this chick

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    would you be as uncomfortable as him in this situation or what would you do diff to tell her whats up or take charge? star trek?

Bradley Black Hole
    Yeah that's how my ex was when she would drink nightly and it got to be too much for me.

Idk
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    I would have stabbed her, then raped her corpse.

Then shit on her face.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    And it would be just the dumbest shit like "WHO CHOLA ME CHOLA" and Spanish shit like I'm White and found this to be very bothersome on our walks through the hood.

Most people that are that aggressive have fear deeply rooted in them and a lack of self value, figure out their weak spot and you'll get them to shut down or break them. Either way it's not ok
    polaks are like thwt. they get super sensitive of anyone filming them or taking pics partivularly in ghetto areas of poland like lodz or praga district in warsaw. they also always have to yell over you or say the last thing and try ordeirng you around. italians ir where im at malta seem super aggrevated and sensitive and i sexure when it co es to anyone talking to their women or even looking at them.
    russians also get super posessive of their women like italians and emotional about them talking to another man.
    Bradley Black Hole
    BO$$ BITCH MONEY was another thing she would write on like her 12 year old daughters and yell and like explain to a 40 year old mother of 2 that it makes ME look like a dumbfuck to use money signs as letters, refer to your daughter by profanity as some fucked up compliment, tag me in the shit. I'm like if you ever left the ghetto you would've noted that this behavior is pretty trashy and makes our whole household appear retarded.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Have you ever won fights with other men that try to harass you?
    Bradley Black Hole
    I really hope you're not a coward when other men tell you what to do in public
    do you think wozny could beat me up?
    i generally back down or get out of situations by leaving when harassed ive noticed its now worse than ever but once im attacked or grabbed or a fight occurs i do well but my natural instincts now due to luciano what he did tome mentally is back out now. same with kevin markley and his crew.
    also from personal experience like me having my skull caved in poland recently by three offduty bouncer apes or one main one and his gang unferlings its usually never one on one. I remember even in a bar in capitola village some chick tried to punch me wnd i blocked it wnd wrapper her headup in a standing triangle and all of a sudden all hell broke loose and everyone started grbsbing one another and I left but it always makes me realize i regret those situations as its never one on one and i hate having to explain myself to anyone later.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat do you think wozny could beat me up?

No. But he definitely would call 911 as soon as he's safe
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat also from perosnal experience like me having my skull cwved in polqnd recentky by three offduty bouncer apes or one main one and his gang unferlings its usually never one on one. i remember even in a bar in capitola village some chick tried to punch me wnd i blocked it wnd wrapper her headup in a standing triangle and all of a sudden all hell broke loose and everyone started grbsbing one another and i left but it always makes me realize i regret those situations as its never one on one and i hate having to explain myself to anyone later.

You need a best friend bro. Do you have ANY hobbies that aren't sexual
    also in bulgaria look what happened to me when thst club bouncer at the golden sands city made my head a punching bag for practice for him hen i stood up to the rude german golden youth there millenials acting like they own the town and grabbing polish teenage girls at thwt clubs polish night like thry were their property wnytime they wanted and the second night after the german threw some shit on the floor and tried blaming me for bresking it to get the bartenders attention and i threw him to thr ground before regretting informing the bouncer who was making for a second his head a practice punch bag that it was me who fought him and our issue was over. just for having some guilt trip or feeling bad or wanting to explain the situation at hand like i tried to do in santa cruz to kerr with luciano.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Two men with knives or the smaller of the two with a pistol you're able to go as two men pretty much anywhere. But you have to believe he won't abandon you to save himself.

No one wants to die you know? But it's also how you carry yourself, two men with confidence are a lot harder to victimize then a guy by himself, I assume you're not armed with a knife are you?

You can legally do a lot to a group of people who are using force against you, stab the closest one and run like hell call 911 and tell them you didn't want to die.
    . No onewill bother you after you do this in your town. Try not to do it too the most liked person in your neighborhood
    Bradley Black Hole
    Do you shower before and put on clean dress clothes before you go out?
    Bradley Black Hole
    SWIM said they might call you a sharp nonce after you do it a bunch
    the reason that chick at the dive. ar in capitola village threw a punch and tried to harass me was because i just got out of jail after the markley incident and went there and i hqd short hair so she asked if i was in the army and as a joke wnd due to me not wanting to tell her i did time or was in jail said yea and she started asking my questions ahat unit or some shit i may have said marines and said she was an army brat. and afger a while she knew i lied or fwke being a marine and started threatening and harwsing me and saying shell get home boys to beat me up and started hitting or slapping the empty beer glass from my hand and i said why dont you do something instead of relying on your homeboys or other people and she threw this telegraped punch lol.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Wariat do you think wozny could beat me up?

Any member of this site could beat you up including the women, trannies, and senior citizens
Jump to Top