User Controls

Insurrection in Canada

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Jan 6 in the U.S. and now this in Canada. When will these traitors be hung?

Donald Trump Black Hole
    "I politely disagree with the government"
    "TERRORIST"
    Nobody has really called them terrorist or believes that, but it's funny to pretend that they are doing a January 6th.

A violent police response is definitely on the horizon. These piggy fuckers will not put up with anyone and the fact that this has gone on already they are probably fuming just ready to bust some heads.

The Front de libération du Quebec was a Québécois Freedom-Fighters organization which staged a series of attacks in the late 1960's which culminated in the kidnappings of Pierre Laporte, Quebec's vice-Prime Minister /minister of culture and James Cross, the British Consul in Montreal, in October of 1970. This film traces those events and the political and social reactions and circumstances surrounding them.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    HONK HONK HONK
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    They arrested 23 people today and want 1800 more pigs. Why didn't anyone fill their semi with potassium nitrate? Pussies
    Donald Trump Black Hole

I hate to encourage violence against law enforcement, but someone needs to start breaking the skulls of anyone with a swasticka. But be super careful, cops hate when you hurt cops.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I was watching some of the footage of BLM which I have saved to my computer last night. It was a genuinely scary and violent messianic religious movement that burned cities and left bodies all over the place. It didn't give a fuck about how much damage it caused, the more damage the better.

The attitude people like the prancing prime minister of canadia is because these truckers simply aren't scary the way BLM was. If they were, he wouldn't be talking this way about them. People don't talk this way about genuine threats.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Nobody has really called them terrorist…

ORLY

Convoy of Nazi trucker terrorists attack Canadian city of Ottawa.

Ottawa City Officials, Police Label Trucker Convoy As ‘Terrorist Insurrection’

Trudeau Calls Canadian Truckers Terrorists
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    The only thing Trudeau knows about blockading is another man's rectum with his dick
    Nobody believes any of that fake news shit.
    Trudeau is just another globalist hand puppet and he lies on a daily basis. All he does is read the scripts handed to him. Already convicted of several felonies, including sexual assault and pay-for-play, but no one has the guts to put him in a federal prison, where he rightfully belongs. The best thing he could do for the country is resign immediately.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Nobody believes any of that fake news shit.

I didn't say it was believed. I was merely documenting yet another error on your part.
    The Canadian xeople have a lot of moxy, skill and concentrated power of will
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Trudeau is just another globalist hand puppet and he lies on a daily basis. As he does is read the scripts handed to him. Already convicted of several felonies, including sexual assault and pay-for-play, but no one has the guts to put him in a federal prison, where he rightfully belongs. The best thing he could do for the country is resign immediately.

Felonies don't exist in Canada and he was never been convicted of any crimes, despite committing many.

The best thing for the liberal party would be for him to resign and rebrand under Joel lightbounds leadership. He has a great name and they like Quebec liberals to run the party because you need to make roads in Quebec to win elections. He's pretty young and different from his party tho, idk if you saw his speech on Tuesday but I was blown away and almost started cheering in public
    He made that speech on his birthday too, what a BAWS
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Sudo Felonies don't exist in Canada and he was never been convicted of any crimes, despite committing many.

The best thing for the liberal party would be for him to resign and rebrand under Joel lightbounds leadership. He has a great name and they like Quebec liberals to run the party because you need to make roads in Quebec to win elections. He's pretty young and different from his party tho, idk if you saw his speech on Tuesday but I was blown away and almost started cheering in public

lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    Originally posted by lockedin hopefully someone loaded up one of the trucks with ANNM like mcveigh and when the cops inevitably come in with force they detonate and blow up all the protesters, cops and parliament

You wish for that why?
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
Jump to Top