User Controls

MY DAD IS SUPER Bill Krozby BRAG FAG

bling bling Dark Matter
    wen he bodyslammd me into the ground wtf about 2 times i will shoot him wiht a 36 guage slug and film it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    just drink the liquor with him man no need to get violent
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I want to be inside him when it happens.
    Sweep the leg.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Sweep the leg.

i tryed he is a fatass
    Poison him.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by greenplastic just drink the liquor with him man no need to get violent

hoe can i dod not even get chance i wantwed to come and chill and he jump on me adb had slammed me on the floor by 10 mins than all pushing me tring to leave him saying oooh ur sych a shit person u stay inside 5 years (no i did not i hav dontt so much shit u dont even no u dont talk abut sht)_ next than more fiting thani managed to leaf

and i went to my 2nd home lol and made a fire and smoked fags and psliffs but comeing back i see his noob van and he stotted lol so i jus brappd home and lockwed all the doors he dosnt live here he cont do shit
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by reject Poison him.

he dosnt live in ma yard nd i don wonna kill him i could of crackd his skull so hard tonite but i jus wen sic on his leg to drop him but it dident work
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I love the spirit.

Problem with family?

MURDER THEM ALL.
    You know lad if you ever do need to get away you're always welcome here
    Originally posted by bling bling i tryed he is a fatass

steal car keys and then steal the car
    infinityshock Black Hole
    post pics of your mom
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by reject You know lad if you ever do need to get away you're always welcome here

bro thts the fantasy plan rite now but even tho my mum beign a bich atm i gota make things smooth owt wif my mum than wen i stacked like 150 am jumpin on a train or coach cuz shes got kickin me out in the back of her mind if i come it will be so chill bro not worry am gonna bring my doggi to if i can,.,

^bcus earlyier wen she wus pushnign me she wuz like "i kick u owt modaer fok bich u dont pay 4 shit am gonna have send the dog 2 grandads bcus i cont look after wifout yu aswell if ur slep in bed all day"

ya today i missed my 2ncd autist job finding appointment but still need get ESA bad mayb she pisst more from tht

so if i chilld at urs idk how leagal it is for me to go ur towns GP get bezno scripts and a note to take to citizns advice and halp them get me forms for eSA than it gose in my bank anyway we weill be so rich omg wot u think idk the legalitys of going 2 chill at ur friends for a few week
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by bling bling bro thts the fantasy plan rite now but even tho my mum beign a bich atm i gota make things smooth owt wif my mum than wen i stacked like 150 am jumpin on a train or coach cuz shes got kickin me out in the back of her mind if i come it will be so chill bro not worry am gonna bring my doggi to if i can,.,

^bcus earlyier wen she wus pushnign me she wuz like "i kick u owt modaer fok bich u dont pay 4 shit am gonna have send the dog 2 grandads bcus i cont look after wifout yu aswell if ur slep in bed all day"

ya today i missed my 2ncd autist job finding appointment but still need get ESA bad mayb she pisst more from tht

so if i chilld at urs idk how leagal it is for me to go ur towns GP get bezno scripts and a note to take to citizns advice and halp them get me forms for eSA than it gose in my bank anyway we weill be so rich omg wot u think idk the legalitys of going 2 chill at ur friends for a few week

i do not exaggerate in the least bit when i say...if i had a kid that even remotely behaved the way you do, i would have left it on a cold mountaintop the way the spartans did.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    dood i love the cold it give me peace
    Yo Bling, du you have the screenshot of that post you liked 200 times at Sanctuary?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    idk
    Ok.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    giv me a clue
    bling bling Dark Matter
    wot u think rejedct
Jump to Top