User Controls

Trump's Tax Plan

Can someone who is affected by this shine some light on it? It seems too good on paper. Something that actually makes sense.
    Its called deficit spending noob.
    Someone who isn't mentally retarded?
    How does it sound good on paper? You cut taxes and spend on infrastructure to bloat the debt which promotes growth.

Except there is nothing to grow, they are essentially dumping high grade fertilizer on a field with no seeds and praying for a miracle.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Hard numbers or fuck off. I can speculate myself and there are all kinds of opinions on it. Yours is the last one I'd care about.

The infographics on it seem quite outrageous.

Can you proof your analogy? It sounds good, too.
    http://thedisciplinedinvestor.com/blog/2017/01/22/tdi-podcast-harry-dent-on-the-sale-of-a-lifetime-493/
    Harry Dent, LOL.

https://www.caseyresearch.com/articles/dear-harry-dent-wanna-bet

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR Can someone who is affected by this shine some light on it? It seems too good on paper. Something that actually makes sense.

I haven't heard anything concrete on what his tax plan is
    https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/tax-plan

My phone crashes when it tries to load the site. Fuck George Soros.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Here's an interesting read on the Border Adjustment:

https://taxfoundation.org/faqs-border-adjustment/
    Originally posted by infinityshock I haven't heard anything concrete on what his tax plan is

If I'm not mistaken this is already in effect.

???
    Originally posted by Ajax Here's an interesting read on the Border Adjustment:

https://taxfoundation.org/faqs-border-adjustment/

I'll read that but I already don't understand the topic at hand.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RisiR Can someone who is affected by this shine some light on it? It seems too good on paper. Something that actually makes sense.

he's cutting welfare in order that families which are upper-lower class and on the verge of becoming middle class pay no taxes at all.

individuals aren't taxed until 25,000.

married couples filing joint returns aren't taxed until 60,000.

welfare will be cut.

this will be a great thing for working families trying to make it, and a bad thing for losers.
    Sounds good.

Time for opinions. Discuss.
    Sounds good to me. Not my country so I love everything Trump does. The tears of the liberals warms my cold heart
    Originally posted by snab_snib welfare will be cut.

this will be a great thing for working families trying to make it

Yeah cutting benefits to a dying and aging workforce might save money now but these people won't magically get jobs because OH NO MUH FOOD STAMPS they will just shoplift which hurts the economy more.

Republicans are fucking retarded all they do is spend and cut.
    TreyGowdy Houston
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Yeah cutting benefits to a dying and aging workforce might save money now but these people won't magically get jobs because OH NO MUH FOOD STAMPS they will just shoplift which hurts the economy more.

Republicans are fucking retarded all they do is spend and cut.

Welfare is a safety net, it is not a petri dish.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The safety net did fuck all for me and I'm not the only one that feels this way. Why even pay taxes when as soon as I need a leg up or have to rely on the system I get screwed around, treated like a second class citizen and looked down upon?, My taxes pay the salaries of the people deciding if I go homeless I should just starve and never get a dollar from the government (I would even pay it back with interest).
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump …the people deciding if I go homeless I should just starve and never get a dollar from the government

You entitled little bitch. Learn to take responsibility and care for yourself without relying on others. It's this kind of whiny, snowflake attitude that's fucking up the US. Good riddance Welfare, I can't wait.
    Originally posted by Dargo You entitled little bitch. Learn to take responsibility and care for yourself without relying on others. It's this kind of whiny, snowflake attitude that's fucking up the US. Good riddance Welfare, I can't wait.

yEAH Fuck safety nets, Fuck taxes, socialized healthcare, social security and retirement. This is raw capitalism where the most powerful group is the democratic statists.

Next time I'm homeless I'm just gonna walk into a large house, murder everyone inside and assume their identities then make a sandwich and chill. Fuck leeching off the system, I make my own way.
Jump to Top