User Controls

PIECE OF SHIT! DIE IN AN OVEN!

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I went to apply at this little mom and pop type joint down the road for some potential side income, after seeing a job listing from the same day (today) online. Also when I got there there was a homemade sign on the door saying they were hiring and the for what positions.

Well it just so happens to be cold and windy outside as it often does here and when I walked in, the door didn't close shut behind me and I didn't notice, so I approached the counter where BERT, the husband co-owner, looked at me ANGRILY and TOLD me "hey, close that door."

He didn't fucking smile, or laugh, or politely ASK, he DEMANDED IT. So, fine, whatever. I'm the better person so I politely apologized and said oh yeah if course, sorry man I didn't even notice *small chuckle.*

Anyway there's nobody in the restaurant. Not one fucking customer, and he SIGHS and asks, "just ONE?" as in is it just me eating.

I said "well actually I am just here in response to your online job listing, just wanted to apply and see what you were looking for really. I have tons of experience."

It's very common for me to just get hired on the spot at places like this for that very reason. Well not here.

Then he just got mad again and sort of muttered "yeah I think we already filled all the positions" and I sort of hesitated and said "really? All of them?" Because it said they were hiring for cooks, dishwashers, prep cook, server... And he says YEP.

So he was obviously lying as the listing was from the same fucking day and I know they didn't get a shit ton of people just suddenly sprinting in there to apply. He just didn't like me or something because I left his stupid fucking door open on accident.

Well he missed out on my BOAT LOAD of experience and say what you will but I'm an amazing cook/kitchen worker, and I do a good job, I'm efficient, I stay busy, and I'm smart enough to maintain my composure better than some fucking random kids.. but anyway. I hate this guy now.

So, what I'm doing is making a whole bunch of fake Facebook profiles and I'm gonna run his rating down to 1 star and leave a shit ton of bad reviews on their business page, from all sorts of different people young and old all different walks of life, ALL of them each having has their own unique, HORRIBLE experiences there.

This guy I just created, LAROLD, well he has traveled the WORLD and been to THOUSANDS of little mom & pop joints like this but this one here was FAR AND AWAY the worst experience he has EVER had. And that's just the first guy.

Stupid FUCK!!

If you have any suggestions or little blurbs I can copy and paste as fake reviews, feel free to help Wren out. Tee hee. It's just a little restaurant lunch type joint that closes at 2pm every day. All the other bad reviews talk about how their biscuits and gravy taste sour and almost rancid so if you do decide to write up a quick little fake review for me, keep that in mind.

Thank you!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Went for lunch when I had an extra 30 min and let me tell you I didn't need that 30 min because the restaurant was deserted. I see why after I receive my biscuits and gravy. A comfort food that has always been there to me was suddenly a sour unpleasant enemy. Needless to say I stopped at jack in the box on the way back to work.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lol
    i thought being a barrista is sad and shameful ... i never thought there exist somewhere in this world there could be skme vengeful would-be kitchen helpers.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i thought being a barrista is sad and shameful … i never thought there exist somewhere in this world there could be skme vengeful would-be kitchen helpers.

Nothing is shameful if you don't feel ashamed. Today I learned you're ashamed.
    Originally posted by mmQ Nothing is shameful if you don't feel ashamed. Today I learned you're ashamed.

We need to put you in a national museum
    frala Avant garde shartist
    We went for dinner tonight and we just about froze while eating. Apparently the front door doesn't quite shut all the way, the owner refuses to get it fixed, and it was left slightly ajar unbeknownst to us for the entirety of meal. Cold hands and chilly entrees gets two stars from me.
    Originally posted by frala We went for dinner tonight and we just about froze while eating. Apparently the front door doesn't quite shut all the way, the owner refuses to get it fixed, and it was left slightly ajar unbeknownst to us for the entirety of meal. Cold hands and chilly entrees gets two stars from me.

I forgot the purpose of this thread and I almost told you I'm sorry you had such a disappointing meal. 😂
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I CRIED OUT WITH A HAVENT U PPL EVER HEARD OF CLOSING THE GOT DANG DOOR
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by frala We went for dinner tonight and we just about froze while eating. Apparently the front door doesn't quite shut all the way, the owner refuses to get it fixed, and it was left slightly ajar unbeknownst to us for the entirety of meal. Cold hands and chilly entrees gets two stars from me.

NOICE.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by Sudo I CRIED OUT WITH A HAVENT U PPL EVER HEARD OF CLOSING THE GOT DANG DOOR

Lmfao
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Incessant We need to put you in a national museum

It's not gonna be one of those weird museums, is it?
    Originally posted by mmQ It's not gonna be one of those weird museums, is it?

No like the natural history museum. Can we get you on a horse bronze you and replace the empty teddy Roosevelt spot with you?
    Grab him by the neck and press your face up to his and say, "YOU WILL HIRE ME." If he doesn't, slap him with one good whack and repeat, "YOU WILL HIRE ME. If he refuses, throw him in a car trunk and drive around the block recklessly a few times, and then stop and open the trunk and tell him, "YOU WILL HIRE ME." At that point, he's sure to agree to hire you.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Incessant No like the natural history museum. Can we get you on a horse bronze you and replace the empty teddy Roosevelt spot with you?

Nah thanks for the thought though. Just put my stupid life in a Ripley's Believe it or Not and let them decide for themselves.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Grab him by the neck and press your face up to his and say, "YOU WILL HIRE ME." If he doesn't, slap him with one good whack and repeat, "YOU WILL HIRE ME. If he refuses, throw him in a car trunk and drive around the block recklessly a few times, and then stop and open the trunk and tell him, "YOU WILL HIRE ME." At that point, he's sure to agree to hire you.

Ok! Here I go, to do that.
    Originally posted by mmQ Ok! Here I go, to do that.

Good luck. If you just put on your meanie-meanie face, I'm sure you will get hired.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Good luck. If you just put on your meanie-meanie face, I'm sure you will get hired.

It probably wouldn't make sense for me to try and get hired at a place that I'm actively trying to run out of business.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Hey Bert (The Owner)Next time you have a bad day please don't take it out on my 87 year old mother who traveled from Norway to our usually friendly city so she could visit her great-grandchild who was just born. When we got back to our place she had a panic attack and we had to rush her to the hospital. She's now home and refuses to leave the house until her flight home. I have never been So Got Damn Ashamed and Embarrassed of Fargo. You are the problem not Fargo.

Also, why does your gravey taste so damn sour. Did it steal your personality.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    I'm gonna make a sign

BLM

But under it in small text write Buerro Of Land Management
Jump to Top