User Controls

That gas station with the good job I was excited about starting

Bradley Black Hole
    Called me and asked if I was a felon, I said yeah 2011. He said you only listed 2 OWIs I said yeah the first one was a felony.

So I didn't get the job job just like my mom said would happen a month ago when I walked to the interview in a snow storm.

I got rid of my breederys animals last night and all my bonsai trees.

I'm gonna get out of jail, my abandon most of my belongings, and move away to find a job somewhere warm with brown ppl and less Midwestern communal drinking.

I had 2 beers today. Folks I'm too sad to drink.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Next time say "no"...if they don't do a background check you get the job...if they do, well you wasn't getting it anyway so it doesn't matter if you say NO.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bradley I'm gonna get out of jail, my abandon most of my belongings, and move away to find a job somewhere warm with brown ppl and less Midwestern communal drinking.

Haiti?
    Bradley Black Hole
    He advised me to be more straight forward with people in the future.

Ironically me not getting this job probably caused a lot more chaos in the world as I now will be just taking a bus to Georgia and playing it by ear or some shit

ITS BACK TO THE COME UP NIGGAS
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    What are OWIs?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Like imagine u try to be a good person and just as your about to bust in the success, they say yeah just no lol
    Bradley Black Hole
    Drunk driving
    SMH...a nigga can't get a break, imirite?
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'm sorry I Was heavily influenced by small time criminals who loved omerta to the point where now. I'm 28 years young and. I'm surprised i even said that.
    I see. And so u live with ur mom bradley?
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Next time say "no"…if they don't do a background check you get the job…if they do, well you wasn't getting it anyway so it doesn't matter if you say NO.

This is what I do with mine. A couple times they've actually checked and disqualified me but more often than not they don't, especially these days. I barely see questions about drugs anymore.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee I see. And so u live with ur mom bradley?

No, his mom lives with him.
    BRADLEY!
    Any place that claims they would have hired you if you had been honest upfront are lying and just making it look like it's for a trust issue and not an anti-felon mindset that they won't hire you.
    When I worked for Compaq (fortune 500 company) they claimed to do 100% background checks...in reality they only did 3 out of every 10...chances are a lot of small businesses don't do them (because it costs money).

Just say no bro.
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No, his mom lives with him.

Does she stay in the basement or the garage?
    The "good job at the gas station" sounds like something you'd hear on Trailer Park Boys.

"$5,200 a year boys, life is great"
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Just say no bro.

And then dont act shady
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Bradley Called me and asked if I was a felon, I said yeah 2011. He said you only listed 2 OWIs I said yeah the first one was a felony.

So I didn't get the job job just like my mom said would happen a month ago when I walked to the interview in a snow storm.

I got rid of my breederys animals last night and all my bonsai trees.

I'm gonna get out of jail, my abandon most of my belongings, and move away to find a job somewhere warm with brown ppl and less Midwestern communal drinking.

I had 2 beers today. Folks I'm too sad to drink.

You're going the right direction Mr Bradley. I know you'll find one. Just tell the next Job people you're not a theif. you're not a sex register. You just did drugs but you also finished college and have a bachalers degree in economics or whatever it was you had. present yourself as worthy and rehabilitated long ago. these were 10 years ago when I was a teen and making dumb decisions. I'm willing to prove myself starting at base pay and show my loyalty and become the best. which is a benefit for your company. Sell yourself. again, fuck the Gas Station off, go to a Temp Service. those people make money off of who they send. They take a percentage of your pay. and if you prove yourselve worthy, respectable to everyone, Professional and hard working, they will hire you on Perm and renegotiate pay. don't try and high ball them.. not yet. work slowly up to what others get paid for. it will happen. Why would you work at a gas station when you have a college degree? go that direction. most temp Jobs (at least in Cali) pay 20 an hour or more starting off. maybe 13-14 in Wi? whats the Minimum wage there. add 33% above minimum wage. You don't get Medical from them so they pay you more. Anyways, Goodluck. shave, clean yourself up. go to Salvation Army, get a credit for a suit, Bro. or just buy one at Target or Walmart. You just need a dress shirt, slacks and a tie and dress shoes. most places tell you "You're hired, also we dress casual" but don't dress casual when visiting HR.

Yeah TL;DR Dress Professionally when going to a Temp Service in a suit and tie if you can. you may get a second interview from the company hiring you on. drop any ghetto tude unless people at work are like that.. laid back.

CIAO MOFO
    Bradley Black Hole
    The worst part for me is my mom seemed genuinely happy I was using the right to work program for disabled ppl (you still get disability for a year ontop of insurance and social security/dole if you haven't worked in idk i haven't in six years)

Like happy in me, I was getting my shit together, drinking less, not doing bad things. Actively trying to work and do my legal obligations and become successful normal

Part of me wants to go hit licks again but like I've not been using hard drugs or putting in work and I go to jail in 60 hours.

Fuck. I was really hoping this panned out. I will post updates, I purchased a new cell phone and 90 days worth of service cuz between u and I, I had visions of hoboing across the United States to Florida like that fat diary writing FAGGOT KipoHippo/Gopllym except I wont have to get ANALYZED by a dirty pedophile in a trailer while his wife watches.

I'll do that cuz I want to.

& I figured I still wanted to be part of our community even if I'm eating a krazdaq in the gutter
Jump to Top