User Controls

"Have you seen a petite 12 year old?"

Aleister Crowley African Astronaut

Asked Maciej Wieslaw Lata, to an undercover officer.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    What if it wasn't a cop and the person said "Yes, I did see a 12 year old, why are you looking for a 12 year old and you don't know her name or what she looks like? The fuck im calling the police"

and then a cop walks up and says "sir, you don't have to, we have been watching in the bushes this entire time and this man came here to lure a young girl" and then they say HES GOT A GUN OFFICER DOWN and pump that polish meat head full of lead and run over his head a dozen times with the cruiser and at the end they are all panting and grunting wiping sweat off their head and say "FUCK IMMIGRANTS AND SICKOS LETS GET A DONUT GOYS" and speed off to krispy kreme yup just another day in CALIFORNIA HIGHWAY NONCE PATROL life

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    how did you let your mom know your gonna kill yourself ?

did you do it covertly like telling her that your going to go to a far away places for a long time and if something haopens its not her fault ?

or

did you di it overtly in a cringe inducing manner like telling her your life is meaningless and your going to off yourself right there and then inbetween sobs.

let us help you.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

Whorebags?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    lol
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley

i c
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Wariat

What a lovely story.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I have seen petite 19 year olds, they can be fun if they didn't start slutting it up at 14
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    IMHO if u r looking to fuck kids u can't get regular pussy prolly thats y u want to fuck kids or old people
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by RIPtotse IMHO if u r looking to fuck kids u can't get regular pussy prolly thats y u want to fuck kids or old people

You would be wrong. But then again you're wrong about a lot of things a lot of the time.
Jump to Top